I calculated when I will be able to buy Porsche 911

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

English teacherMaxxing
Once I get a job, my starting salary is gonna be $80k ~ $90k. Let's say I get a job in washington state. Here, my salary after tax will be like $70k. The median rent is $2000. I will get 2 flatmates, so I can pay ~$667. I like cooking, so I will prolly spend like $400 for groceries. Other necessary spendings like insurance, phone bills, gas will be like $900. so that leaves me with $5500. I will invest 60% of it to S&P 500 and keep 10% cash and save 30% for emergency. Assuming I can only use 50% of the fund in S&P (assumes average 8% return per year) to buy the porsche cash, It will take me ~4 to 5 years of wage-slaving. So I will be 26~27 by the time I can drive around Porsche 911.

Buying the Porsche will significantly delay my retirement, but I don't wanna cope with a sports car when I'm 60 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: zkai, panjeet currycel and gooner23
now calculate when I can get bimax if I get 900jewros per month and spend 900 of it on rent and other shit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
bro hasn't taken into account the events that will unfold on october 2nd 2029

now calculate when I can get bimax if I get 900jewros per month and spend 900 of it on rent and other shit
900 euros per month is brutal. prolly like 5 years to afford it idk

• +1
bro hasn't taken into account the events that will unfold on october 2nd 2029
:feelshah:JFL I already know about the second coming of ER

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
900 euros per month is brutal. prolly like 5 years to afford it idk
yeah its over for working while studyingcels, im also balls deep in an elvanse binge (wanted to study, ended up rotting here and writing u this wall of shit text), its 5 am and I gotta be in uni in 4 hours

• +1
yeah its over for working while studyingcels, im also balls deep in an elvanse binge (wanted to study, ended up rotting here and writing u this wall of shit text), its 5 am and I gotta be in uni in 4 hours
What degree are u pursuing lol.

Work construction during summer/ winter breaks man. I get paid $120 per one construction job in korea. I saved like $3000 doing that shit over breaks. All of them now into $CLSK and up 20% lol

Last edited:
What degree are u pursuing lol.

Work construction during summer/ winter breaks man. I get paid $120 per one construction job. I saved like $3000 doing that shit over breaks. All of them now into $CLSK and up 20% lol
I think it's something like a business bachelors degree

yeah thing is, in Germany u pay a shit load of taxes so ur 3000$ would be more like 1400$ probably. I'm currently hoping that some of my friends have some work they can offer me, I already am in consults for a bimax fml
but thanks for the advice mate, maybe some fuckers in my city give me some illegal work jfl

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Foids literally do not care. Better just to spend this money on surgeries or taking time out from working.