I came back to the forum. Again.Any looksmax suggestioon is appreciatable

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
Hey, any suggestions to looskmax. Haircut change,skin,rate.
19M, 194cm height, 83 kg weight

• +1
Reactions: gigell and <6PSLcel
if ur incel while being 6'5 mtn, it means ur an autistic retarded 30iq piece of shit. my advice would be take tren ace or dht based steroids like masteron anadrol winstrol etc to be confident to approach females.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ducksoover, jeetslayer and 3 others
if ur incel while being 6'5 mtn, it means ur an autistic retarded 30iq piece of shit
agree, but where did i said that i am incel🤡

tretinoin and dermaroller ur skin looks like shit, and go gym u have twink physique, everything else is fine ur gl apart from that

mogs me, go out and slay chad

tretinoin and dermaroller ur skin looks like shit, and go gym u have twink physique, everything else is fine ur gl apart from that
he body mogs most manlets here id bet

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Research skin care. There are a lot of in depth post on here. That is my advice.

• +1
Reactions: ndos
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and wollet2
agreed.
Take a look at before pics:

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Research skin care. There are a lot of in depth post on here. That is my advice.
researched a lot. only accutane and laser can help me git rid of acne and acne scars mate. Already use tretionin as a support until i get some money for medication

• +1
Reactions: Icon
agreed.
Take a look at before pics:

insane transformation, explains the scars. use bb and cc cream for covering the scars, it should cover them up fully

• +1
Reactions: Icon and ndos
researched a lot. only accutane and laser can help me git rid of acne and acne scars mate. Already use tretionin as a support until i get some money for medication
accutane doesnt help w scars.

I suggest 'ropemaxxing' bragging nigger.