I hate summer.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
Can't go outside since the sun is lasering the surface like there is no ozone layer, have to tolerate the unnatural cold wind of the AC in my goon cave or I'll sweat out my entire water supply, zoomers roaming around after no longer being chained by school, going to the beach is boring after the 3548531684th time.

If you like this season you're an underage fag or an ethnic nigger.

were do you live

Can't go outside since the sun is lasering the surface like there is no ozone layer, have to tolerate the unnatural cold wind of the AC in my goon cave or I'll sweat out my entire water supply, zoomers roaming around after no longer being chained by school, going to the beach is boring after the 3548531684th time.

Looksmaxxing till we die bro

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko

Fall, winter mog summer

• +1
Nah Summer is Law, all the bitches are horny as shit. Go outside

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I hate the heat, and most importantly of all, I hate whores dressing like prostitutes

• +1
Winter is better

• +1