Like tiger woods and OJ ? Whites who accidentally were born blacl

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and M-1014
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
They are half white so they can be nigger or cumskin
Most mulattos just change races depending on what benefits them the most. Most of them time thry arr all about that black thug life listening to rap, playing basketball and being the hood gangsta but immediately switch sides when they see a black guy snatching a purse and on thr news for something bad. Filthy niggers they are I am mulatto not a black. I despise them they say trying to claim white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and not__cel
OJ is black. Tiger is a Blasian get it right kid
They have the hobbies and demeanor of a white man. Ir don't matter what color their skin is because in their mind they are pure bred 100% Germanic WASP Aryans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They have the hobbies and a demeanor of a white man. Ir don't matter what color their skin is in their mind they are pure bred 100% Germanic WASP Aryans
Tiger cries every night that he is Blasian and not Cumskin. He could had been of a White man like @murdah but instead he’s a bbc and chinkoid insect spawn. How Beautiful

OJ just has a sexual presence for pink women ntn wrong with that that’s what gets his cock hard it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
Most mulattos just change races depending on what benefits them the most. Most of them time thry arr all about that black thug life listening to rap, playing basketball and being the hood gangsta but immediately switch sides when they see a black guy snatching a purse and on thr news for something bad. Filthy niggers they are I am mulatto not a black. I despise them they say trying to claim white
I have seen this irl first hand where I live so I cannot disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
IMG 8432

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tiger cries every night that he is Blasian and not Cumskin. He could had been of a White man like @murdah but instead he’s a bbc and chinkoid insect spawn. How Beautiful

OJ just has a sexual presence for pink women ntn wrong with that that’s what gets his cock hard it is what it is
Being blasian is the worst fate a man can face, subhuman mix.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Except they are white. What does "whitewashed" even mean in this context?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
I did that once when I was with my white friends. A black guy chimped out in a walmart line when we were shopping for items for a sleepover we planned later. The black guy made a fuss about his card declining and almost got into an altercation with the employees and security guard, luckily they solved everything and he walked out without buying his items. I called him an untamed nigger and my white friends laughed about it and we continued with our day.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees