I have a “soft jawline” not receded just normal but my massaters aren’t defined will hard gum improve my jaw appearance ?

Gum is cope

• +1
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer and ALTF4
Can chewing hard gum really give me a defined jaw ?
Yes but it's going to take a really long time if your an adult plus hard chewing (be careful not to overchew though)
It will increase jaw muscle mass

I’m 17 id say I’m still in puberty
Yeah Chew and try to chew with your front teeth if your downgrown (long midface and downgrown jaw) chew more with molars if you have overly compact midface and too short face

Yeah Chew and try to chew with your front teeth if your downgrown (long midface and downgrown jaw) chew more with molars if you have overly compact midface and too short face
Careful you might get an open bite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I’m about to get my braces off I’d say I’m down grow how does this work and how could this be dangerous

you can not. open bite usually comes from being super downgrown and the gum does the opposite giving you an upswing but it takes a lot of time
My front teeth need more effort to touch and are noticeably further apart when i chew with insicors, meaning open bite is forming

Meat and other hard food should be enough, have fun getting tmj and overdeveloped masseters
That's why you start chewing slowly to build muscle and then chew hard just like any other muscle in your body

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
That's why you start chewing slowly to build muscle and then chew hard just like any other muscle in your body
Pointless boyo, gum is cope

if eating a meat and dairy heavy diet while growing doesn’t ascend u, just get osteotomies in adulthood

Pointless boyo, gum is cope

if eating a meat and dairy heavy diet while growing doesn’t ascend u, just get osteotomies in adulthood
when you were in School didn't you notice that kids that chewed gums were the most attractive therefor most popular kids at the time?
it does change many things if done early in life

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon