I have thought more than once about this approach strategy

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
So this isn’t common in rich countries but in poorer countries and nafri countries usually some pharmacies put up scales in the middle of the street, right outside the door or so instead of inside the pharmacy.

I was walking the other day on a heavily crowded place and a bulb got lightened on my brain. I saw it right there, "Say no more!" my mind immediatly exclaimed. I realized there was a pharmacy and just right outside there.... A SCALE!!!

I've been meditating profoundly about whether next time if i see a girl my age i like walking in that street i should approach one of those clearly visible scales (Maybe with some kind of shoe that makes me taller) and instead of having to rely on NTness and whatnot i could just put my money on the number that appears on the scale and have total confidence that the girl might see it and be shocked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada, Narcissus🥀, LancasteR and 1 other person
DNR

"If being a hunk was wrong, then I don't want to be right"
-Johnny Bravo
Download 1 31

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and wsada
The best way is to just rent a very expensive car for a day and pretend you’re super rich, then drive around, go eat something in a public place and see the magic.

Yes, I’ve done it and yes it works

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Stfu Muzzie fed

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
The best way is to just rent a very expensive car for a day and pretend you’re super rich, then drive around, go eat something in a public place and see the magic.

Yes, I’ve done it and yes it works
Wouldn't be surprised at all