I want to sincerely apologize to every user on this forum

L

Lebgfinal

User
Ive said dumb shit, ive done dumb shit.
This stuff is really depressing.
I want to apologize to every user on this forum for acting like a dumbass for all these years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizon, Tyler x Durden, cbd558 and 10 others
your own fault for that tiktok nigga fucking with you

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Imretarded?, Jova and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, tombradylover, Autismcel and 4 others
i forgive you, guy i dont know

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
you posted your pics

actions have consequences
he wasnt posted on tiktok for just posting a few pics on the forum, he spammed them and asked for advice that he always disregarded so much to the point of almost everyone hating him.
not saying what happened was deserved but i mean its not surprising

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
he wasnt posted on tiktok for just posting a few pics on the forum, he spammed them and asked for advice that he always disregarded so much to the point of almost everyone hating him.
:feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Imretarded? and murdah
I was so depressed, people told me to rope everyday, I tried fishing for attention for reasons to live.
I said so many dumb shit and I'm getting the consequences.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon, rand anon, Imretarded? and 2 others
If he looksmaxxes a bit he can look like a different person
Brother it's too late, I ruined my digital footprint, I won't be able to get a job or anything :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, tombradylover, rand anon and 4 others
>all these years
>Just two years

It's a bad situation tho, I hope all the reports we've done get that guy banned from TikTok

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, Imretarded? and 1 other person
>all these years
>Just two years

It's a bad situation tho, I hope all the reports we've done get that guy banned from TikTok
I know I deserve it but the thing is, I don't know why I'm so mentally ill.
I don't even know what to say.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Imretarded? and Luffymaxxing
Brother it's too late, I ruined my digital footprint, I won't be able to get a job or anything :feelswah:
the jobs you're qualified for are definitely not looking up ur face with pimeyes ur probably good on that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, HTN_Mentalcel, murdah and 1 other person
the jobs you're qualified for are definitely not looking up ur face with pimeyes ur probably good on that
I removed myself from pimeyes entirely.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, rand anon and Imretarded?
>all these years
>Just two years

I'm gonna say one thing man, I acknowledge I did stupid shit, I acknowledge I was stupid for posting my face.
I really don't know why I did that. I just fucked everything up like the dumbass that I am.
I did this to myself.
I'm really tired of being a depressed piece of shit, this shit just makes me feel awful everyday.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Luffymaxxing
then why do u gaf nigga
I'm so fucking scared of everything, everything seems so hopeless, I don't know what to do with my life.
I don't think I'm a bad person man. I just did so many mistakes :feelswah:

I'm gonna say one thing man, I acknowledge I did stupid shit, I acknowledge I was stupid for posting my face.
I really don't know why I did that. I just fucked everything up like the dumbass that I am.
I did this to myself.
I'm really tired of being a depressed piece of shit, this shit just makes me feel awful everyday.
Grindr, Buddhism, steroids, going bald. And you’ll be fine tbh

Why apologize to a bunch of subhumans lol

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Luffymaxxing
I'm so fucking scared of everything, everything seems so hopeless, I don't know what to do with my life.
I don't think I'm a bad person man. I just did so many mistakes :feelswah:
move on and leave incel/LM comm tbh

Ive said dumb shit, ive done dumb shit.
This stuff is really depressing.
I want to apologize to every user on this forum for acting like a dumbass for all these years.
same

I did this to myself.
Shit man we just have to keep reporting his videos

They don't give a shit trust me, I have lied on CVS, they don't even check past employers. Even high paying jobs

why would people give you advice when you ignored everything people suggested to you the past 2 years jfl
Depression, I felt hopeless.
People told me advice, but I felt like they were all lies.
That's why I refused them.
I wanted a fix to my issues, and I just thought everything was over.
I could never get a relationship, anything.

Depression, I felt hopeless.
People told me advice, but I felt like they were all lies.
That's why I refused them.
I wanted a fix to my issues, and I just thought everything was over.
I could never get a relationship, anything.
just inject T start taking stims and stop being a loser

Even high paying jobs don't do background checks, Jfl at not lying on your CV/ resume

• +1
Reactions: fuse
move on and leave incel/LM comm tbh
What I did will remains.
I don't believe I did anything except being a insecure loser.
But man, holy shit.
Why am I so dumb.

I do not want troll advice.
I’m not joking, you need an epiphany to fix your neurochemistry, assuming you’ve grown up in these communities. Years worth of precious gray matter wasted from your constant recycling of the same incel “I’m ugly” beliefs and reaffirming it constantly.

Find a purpose and roid tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and xegigi
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and xegigi
I’m not joking, you need an epiphany to fix your neurochemistry, assuming you’ve grown up in these communities. Years worth of precious gray matter wasted from you constant recycling the same incel “I’m ugly” beliefs and reaffirming it constantly.

People ask me why I posted so much of my face, the reason is I was truly insecure about it and I wanted some advice to fix my problems.
It's like when you have a problem, and you keep complaining about it so maybe you can get some positive comments that relates to you.
But I got bullied for years.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I’m not joking, you need an epiphany to fix your neurochemistry, assuming you’ve grown up in these communities. Years worth of precious gray matter wasted from your constant recycling of the same incel “I’m ugly” beliefs and reaffirming it constantly.

He's been here what 2 years? He's young and has neuroplasty, if he takes drugs and ascends within a few years he'll be fine

He's been here what 2 years? He's young and has neuroplasty, if he takes drugs and ascends within a few years he'll be fine
My biggest mistake is posting my face here and joining such a website when I was 16.
I ruined my own life because of my own depression.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and ChiraqJihad
My biggest mistake is posting my face here and joining such a website when I was 16.
I ruined my own life because of my own depression.
lol i thought you were oldcel

the world is evil place

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No because he edited my face to be deformed.
Tiktok trends always change, they have probably already forgotten about you, it really doesn't matter, you just need to fix mental health. Muhh digital footprint is cope.

If you fix diet and hormones everything will fit into place. You might have to take stims to get it of your low energy lethargic state

Tiktok trends always change, they have probably already forgotten about you, it really doesn't matter, you just need to fix mental health. Muhh digital footprint is cope.

If you fix diet and hormones everything will fit into place. You might have to take stims to get it of your low energy lethargic state
I appreciate the positiveness but I think it is cope.
I really fucked my life up.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I appreciate the positiveness but I think it is cope.
I really fucked my life up.
You are 18, it's kinda bad but not over. This will have a permanent effect but you are still you g enough, you have enough neuroplasty to fix it.

You are 18, it's kinda bad but not over. This will have a permanent effect but you are still you g enough, you have enough neuroplasty to fix it.
How can I cope? I've fucked everything up, it's so hard to recover from all of this :feelswah:

I did this to myself.
Did say racist shit or something?

How can I cope? I've fucked everything up, it's so hard to recover from all of this :feelswah:
You think people you know irl have seen those tiktoks

worse comes to worst just go into the trades, they won't care about ur online presence

You think people you know irl have seen those tiktoks
tiktok is the ultimate spyware, I have location services, everything turned off, and barely use the app, and on the occasions that I do use it, I'm inundated with looksmaxxing content and would u rather's/how attractive am I tiktoks by students from my uni jfl

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing