st.hamudi but 6‘5

tyronejeet master race - smv higher than maher
I will leave before

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater and wsada
probably at 9999

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
It was a nice time but we have to move on to greater things @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @i_love_roosters @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Narcissus🥀 (u will never leave)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Narcissus🥀, 97baHater and 4 others
Rotter

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
That’s what we all said

Before you know it you’ll be at 20k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, arabcelxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
I'm definitely going to leave when I reach maximum color.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, 97baHater and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and asdvek
I just will look into the BOTB threads from time to time

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
should I delete my account or just get me banned?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
L thread
RDT 20240517 0805179000045069555539624

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Don't leave
jfl if u think I will put my energy into perma rotters and closet homosexuals on an indian forum instead of achieving greatness

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Autismcel
I will not reach the 1,000,000 posts

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
jfl if u think I will put my energy into perma rotters and closet homosexuals on an indian forum instead of achieving greatness
That's probably what @Xangsane has said before reaching 100K+ posts

Remember me when you reach 50K bhai

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, murdah, Xangsane and 2 others
What things in life a mtn have to do? wageslaving? studyng?
cuck way to think the people with the greatest lifes I know are normies

cuck way to think the people with the greatest lifes I know are normies

If you have dreams, go ahead and pursue them, I have no motivation to do anything and I am wasting the little talent I could have.

• JFL
You will delete

Then in 1 month we will see a new account ‘st.hamudi returns’

then you’ll post ‘what’s up niggers you missed me’ and tag all of us

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, murdah, The Grinch and 2 others
You will delete

top 5 things that will never happen

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No need to quit tbh

You will delete

honestly that sounds like something I would do

No need to quit tbh
no quitting equals coping I mean look at your avi

Who cares, this is a shitposting forum, just shitpost here when you feel bored, 90% of the userbase doesen’t even take looksmaxing or blackpill shit seriously, it’s just that they got banned on all other platforms for being racist and misogynist so they come to spread their autism here without getting censored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, yeeyeeslayer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Who cares, this is a shitposting forum, just shitpost here when you feel bored, 90% of the userbase doesen’t even take looksmaxing or blackpill shit seriously, it’s just that they got banned on all other platforms for being racist and misogynist so they come to spread their autism here without getting censored
I agree but what u do on a daily basis is what u are at the end of the day

if u are rotting / shitposting / consuming media of miserable close homosexual dalits

guess what are

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
That’s what we all said

Before you know it you’ll be at 20k
I’ll. leave once I ascend (I’ll never ascend again) I have left before on lookism but that’s cos I got a bitch and ascended for a few months then she left me then I became truecel again.

If I got a wife I’d leave this site today

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and Diarrhoea
I’ll. leave once I ascend (I’ll never ascend again) I have left before on lookism but that’s cos I got a bitch and ascended for a few months then she left me then I became truecel again.
while we know ur not the guy in ur avi, it doesn't change the fact that ur pretty inconsistent in how u describe ur sex/dating life
If I got a wife I’d leave this site today
same

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
while we know ur not the guy in ur avi, it doesn't change the fact that ur pretty inconsistent in how u describe ur sex/dating life

same
I am pretty consistent. I’m incel now but what I consider incel isn’t what most idiots consider incel. I cannot get a 5/10 girl right now partially due to my pheno partially due to my high inhb and non NTness (I’m super hyperactive ADHD).

I have said many times I haven’t alwyas been incel I used to get pussy in school and stuff but that’s back then why would I GAF about the times I DID get pussy? When I only care about now. Ethnic (gl ones as I refuse to fuck subhumans) foids are becoming rarer in my location which is causing me to be more of an incel

I’m not religious so I don’t participate in such things either but EVEN IF I WANTED 2 ascend I simply couldn’t lol

I am pretty consistent. I’m incel now but what I consider incel isn’t what most idiots consider incel. I cannot get a 5/10 girl right now partially due to my pheno partially due to my high inhb and non NTness (I’m super hyperactive ADHD).

I have said many times I haven’t alwyas been incel I used to get pussy in school and stuff but that’s back then why would I GAF about the times I DID get pussy? When I only care about now. Ethnic (gl ones as I refuse to fuck subhumans) foids are becoming rarer in my location which is causing me to be more of an incel

I’m not religious so I don’t participate in such things either but EVEN IF I WANTED 2 ascend I simply couldn’t lol

absolute cope this pheno is ideal with the highest smv

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 2927776
absolute cope this pheno is ideal with the highest smv
Ngl I thought you was @yeeyeeslayer and @yeeyeeslayer was you…. Basically I switched both you fuckers around due to the AVI it’s fucking with my head.

Nar it’s over for this nigga in the pic I genuinely think it’s more over for him than my autistic was, my brain makes me a -183738 to women but this niggas so ugly he’s -288383838383838 to foids

• JFL
Ngl I thought you was @yeeyeeslayer and @yeeyeeslayer was you…. Basically I switched both you fuckers around due to the AVI it’s fucking with my head.

Nar it’s over for this nigga in the pic I genuinely think it’s more over for him than my autistic was, my brain makes me a -183738 to women but this niggas so ugly he’s -288383838383838 to foids
it's beyod over