If you are ugly, you CANNOT use normies for feedback for anything

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Because Looks = Worth in the eyes of most people, anytime you attempt to bounce back ideas with people, you're not going to get any good feedback. This is probably less of an issue today because everyone uses the internet anyways, but imo there's no real reason to base your worth on what normies think irl. Actually, this is true even for other normies and Chads (Chad will only get positive feedback).

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Tabula Rasa, Debetro and 3 others
stupid thread, plenty of normies are ugly yet they have girlfriends and aren't beaten down like incels are. dont group ugly normies and ugly incels in the same category

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, northern mogger, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
I hate normans

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
stupid thread, plenty of normies are ugly yet they have girlfriends
They're just betabucks and most probably are cheated on.

i was talking about young 13-25 year old normies. not 40 year old betabuxxers
For younger guys, dating as you think of it don't really exist anymore because of so-called 'open relationships'.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
For younger guys, dating as you think of it don't really exist anymore because of so-called 'open relationships'.
bro shut ur abused dog ass. im a young LTN and i have a girlfriend, i had multiple. am in LTR for 7 months with MTB who so far is loyal to me.
not saying blackpill wont come to collect, but it's not just "open relationships"

am in LTR for 7 months with MTB who so far is loyal to me.
Laughatscreen

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
how tf are u an incel on an island of 300k people you must be the ugliest motherfucker there

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
how tf are u an incel on an island of 300k people you must be the ugliest motherfucker there
I constantly get mistaken for slav despite being 100% nordic jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
I constantly get mistaken for slav despite being 100% nordic jfl.
im half nordic, half british and i got told i look like a polish drug dealer

ugly germanic = slav

Nigga shut the fuck up most young couples are not polyamorous

how do i know if im ugly?

Because Looks = Worth in the eyes of most people, anytime you attempt to bounce back ideas with people, you're not going to get any good feedback. This is probably less of an issue today because everyone uses the internet anyways, but imo there's no real reason to base your worth on what normies think irl. Actually, this is true even for other normies and Chads (Chad will only get positive feedback).

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch