I’m happy I’m blackpilled

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Now I can save every single shekel towards looksmaxxing and surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc, Aribbaa and kobecel
You're crying inside

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Alexanderr, Deleted member 656 and 6 others
You're crying inside

Not really,
Sometimes everyone does but if we were bluepilled we would cry because we got rejected and be unaware why

Blackpill fucks you up, better being a normie. Walked around the city mall, girls who were with their husbands and small kids coudnt keep their eyes off me. Disgusting
311.gif

Blackpill fucks you up, better being a normie. Walked around the city mall, girls who were with their husbands and small kids coudnt keep their eyes off me. Clown world
311.gif

I like it

I like it
Its just sad, Idk about you but sometimes I think I would like to have a kid or some shit, imagine how it will look like in 20 years, oh fuck

Its just sad, Idk about you but sometimes I think I would like to have a kid or some shit, imagine how it will look like in 20 years, oh fuck

Genetics are fucking random anyways,
I know chads wich fathers look like giga incels.
My dad and mom mogs me to obvilion but I got a big ogre nose despite dad having a Thun prettyboy nose.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Genetics are fucking random anyways,
I know chads wich fathers look like giga incels.
My dad and mom mogs me to obvilion but I got a big ogre nose despite dad having a Thun prettyboy nose.
Meaning socially wise, Im from village in east europe, coming to big cities and being away in holland fucked me up mentally I thought that people had morals. Instead of "good" we have spiral of degeneration, bad taste and stiupid shit, not as bad as in USA but it will be like that soon, God save us all

Meaning socially wise, Im from village in east europe, coming to big cities and being away in holland fucked me up mentally I thought that people had morals. Instead of "good" we have spiral of degeneration, bad taste and stiupid shit, not as bad as in USA but it will be like that soon, God save us all

Sorry for that bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1329