I’m starting to love women for their privilege

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
I’m actually starting to love women for their privilege. I know a lot of people here get mad about it but honestly I see it as a positive thing.

Women are so different from us when it comes to personality. I find it really attractive when you can tell how innocent and naive a woman is about the harsh realities of the world. It’s kinda refreshing? Like feminine women are usually so positive and optimistic, which might seem unrealistic, but it’s actually nice to have that kind of positivity in your life every now and then.

Instead of getting frustrated about their privilege, we should appreciate these differences. It’s like a break from the negativity and stress we deal with all the time. Their outlook can really lift your spirits and give you a different perspective on things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, noodlelover, sub3cel and 3 others
IMG 5302

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub3cel, Freixel and BadmanGangstar
It's what makes women attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and BadmanGangstar
I’m actually starting to love women for their privilege. I know a lot of people here get mad about it but honestly I see it as a positive thing.

Women are so different from us when it comes to personality. I find it really attractive when you can tell how innocent and naive a woman is about the harsh realities of the world. It’s kinda refreshing? Like feminine women are usually so positive and optimistic, which might seem unrealistic, but it’s actually nice to have that kind of positivity in your life every now and then.

Instead of getting frustrated about their privilege, we should appreciate these differences. It’s like a break from the negativity and stress we deal with all the time. Their outlook can really lift your spirits and give you a different perspective on things.
bro discovered femininity

I hate it. It means they have no empathy for us because they don't understand or care what it's like to be unloved by the entire world, and have to fight for every scrap of bacon.

They also assume we are privileged and jobs, money, women, all come easy to us. AND we have to pretend that their jealous envy is warranted, because if we show any weakness they will leave in disgust, in a heart beat.