Is heightmaxxing even real?

Cinnamonzito

Cinnamonzito

Iron
As you guys know, I'm on a journey trying to heightmaxx.

Doing gym, swimming, biking. Eating tons of eggs, and even taking Hgh (Omnitrope from Sandoz), and will be taking Aromasin in a few days.

I'm worried I'm doing all this for nothing.
I'm 174 cm (17 years) and wanted to grow to a minimum of 177 cm (my dream height is 182 cm but Idk if its possible).

Please, any good-hearted user that knows if Heightmaxx is real or not, tell me before I get side effects 🥺

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Funnyunenjoyer1
natural heightmaxxing will only ensure you get to your genetic potential, taking hgh/mk677 and ai lets you go past that, but dont expect tremendous results

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, Detective, mathis and 4 others

Doing gym, swimming, biking. Eating tons of eggs, and even taking Hgh (Omnitrope from Sandoz), and will be taking Aromasin in a few days.

I'm 174 cm (17 years) and wanted to grow to a minimum of 177 cm (my dream height is 182 cm but Idk if its possible).

Please, any good-hearted user that knows if Heightmaxx is real or not, tell me before I get side effects 🥺
If you can reach at least 5'10 you'll be good to go
and yes heightmaxxing is legit as long as your growth plates are open

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CovhimColby, mathis and Cinnamonzito
no just a bunch of manlet copers

natural heightmaxxing will only ensure you get to your genetic potential, taking hgh/mk677 and ai lets you go past that, but dont expect tremendous results
other way around

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and i hear voices
Yes but depends on ur growth plates. From 16 and up you'd have to take a huge amount of AI and combine that with HGH to squeeze a few centimeters out of spine as most other growth plates are closed (unless they aren't ofc)

If you're 15 or younger you tend to have all open so those people would have way better and faster results theoretically

However another thing that plays a huge role are your receptors, I'll give an example of an user Lux had a bone age of 18 and still grew 3 inches from HGH while Ascension didn't manage to squeeze a single inch even at a way younger bone age apparently

Last edited:
Yes but depends on ur growth plates. From 16 and up you'd have to take a huge amount of AI and combine that with HGH to squeeze a few centimeters out of spine as most other growth plates are closed (unless they aren't ofc)

If you're 15 or younger you tend to have all open so those people would have way better and faster results theoretically

However another thing that plays a huge role are your receptors, I'll give an example of an user Lux had a bone age of 18 and still grew 3 inches from HGH while Ascension didn't manage to squeeze a single inch even at a way younger bone age apparently
yeah it has to do with how well your body adapts to HGH, what type of hgh you use, bone age, Genes and many

HGH is MOSTLY cope, AI matters the most. HGH accelerates natural growth, unless you're deficient. AI will not speed up your growth, but it will halt the closure of growth plates allowing you to grow longer.

BUT I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, IF YOUR SLEEP IS NOT DIALED IN YOU ARE WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME AND MONEY.

• +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito and LegitUser