Dont kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Charisma, hifynnt, thegiganigga and 7 others
So fat it’s impossible to tell

Seems like u have some potential tho

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, rand anon and Deleted member 71812
list failos other than bloat
Eyebrows hair nose, recessed chin. Good eye shape tho. Only good feature. Also ur skin texture can be better. So yeah around ltn. Maybe subhuman for some girls.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No, right now you're ltn but you can get to mtn by leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71812
ltn as of now but you got potential

You’re too far from the camera. Get a bit closer. Or better yet shove your phone up your arse posting this nonsense

You’re too far from the camera. Get a bit closer. Or better yet shove your phone up your arse posting this nonsense
i’d shove my phone deep up my butthole but that’d require some jelly because i’m a little bit tight

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
this website is unreliable i was unaware everyone on here is like borderline retarded

if i have to give you a real advice, get info about skincare routine and how to leanmax then leave this forum until ur 10% body fat then come back for a rating i've already seen ur face and you have good potential

• +1
Reactions: nword49
i am 6’4”
Okay then do not rope just lean out hit gym and you’re good you don’t look like you have many facial flaws just bloated af im assuming you’re a bigger guy and your eye area is very very good so yeah that’s all you should do really

Okay then do not rope just lean out hit gym and you’re good you don’t look like you have many facial flaws just bloated af im assuming you’re a bigger guy and your eye area is very very good so yeah that’s all you should do really
chad eye area , on point ratios , 6'4 i would exchange my shitty semilean disgusting mtn life for his this guy will ascend like crazy he just need to leanmax and minox eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: plukee
been hitting gym for 6-7 months. i can bench 315 for reps and blah blah blah just never hopped on a diet. my biggest problem is that i never hit the gym to get lean, or look better, just to get stronger. for sports and stuff. just recently i kinda realized i am fat as shit and ugly but thanks

• +1
Reactions: plukee
chad eye area , on point ratios , 6'4 i would exchange my shitty semilean disgusting mtn life for his this guy will ascend like crazy he just need to leanmax and minox eyebrows
Exactly bro the world is his oyster

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
been hitting gym for 6-7 months. i can bench 315 for reps and blah blah blah just never hopped on a diet. my biggest problem is that i never hit the gym to get lean, or look better, just to get stronger. for sports and stuff. just recently i kinda realized i am fat as shit and ugly but thanks
Id probably be your friend then tbh if you were at my gym. I get along well with the bigger people at my gym (although most are on peds) they ain’t lean tho and 315 for reps is insane

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Not over if you keep looksmaxxing!
Right on my sigma chad! I will continue to use my gua shua and edge for 12 hours a day, maybe then I can reach MTN by 2025. Stay on that grind!

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
can’t tell if you guys are gaslighting me cuz the amount of responses i get that directly contradict eachother in every way is insane

can’t tell if you guys are gaslighting me cuz the amount of responses i get that directly contradict eachother in every way is insane
can you post mirror selfie front and profile? I'll tell more precisely

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Just get lean and u will be chadlite.

No bro ur fat ash rn

IMG 7575

Nobody looks good when they look like they sell tires

Right on my sigma chad! I will continue to use my gua shua and edge for 12 hours a day, maybe then I can reach MTN by 2025. Stay on that grind!
aight bro :ROFLMAO:

No bro ur fat ash rn

View attachment 2924224

Nobody looks good when they look like they sell tires
yeah i mean like i have alright facial features and i looked pretty good as a kid as i modeled for child brands and stuff when i was a skinny 10 year old but i am just fat as fuck right now kinda let myself go after covid