Is it safe to include ashwagandha to heightmax kit while on AI?

Weter

Weter

Gold
I heard taking ashwagandha might close your growth plates earlier, is it safe to do it while on aromasin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and northern mogger
I heard taking ashwagandha might close your growth plates earlier, is it safe to do it while on aromasin?
how tall are you rn?
also taking too much asha will weaken your immune system ALOT
also love the avi

Or the average 12 yo zoomer is 6’3 and in 5 years 6’0 will be new 5’6
not true, 6'0 is above average still in this modern world. You must be delulu and misintepreting peoples heights irl.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, likenesss and boss8055
not true, 6'0 is above average still in this modern world. You must be delulu and misintepreting peoples heights irl.
Go to a random place where zoomers hang out, even a fucking gym or highschool and get heightmogged multiple times by skibidi toilet generation

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
Go to a random place where zoomers hang out, even a fucking gym or highschool and get heightmogged multiple times by skibidi toilet generation
ur brain is fucked up if you want a few inches past 6 ft to not be height mogged by people not even in your generation :lul:

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Curious, why do you think ashwaganda is going to do anything for your height? It has a very mild test boosting effect but the primary function of ashwaganda for most people is stress/anxiety relief. It lowers cortisol. I don't think you should bother with it for heightmaxxing as it's not going to do much in that department and its just more pills to take. Also, it has diminishing returns and needs to be cycled. It will also fuck up your liver enzymes if taken for too long. I only take it during stressful times in my life.

Curious, why do you think ashwaganda is going to do anything for your height? It has a very mild test boosting effect but the primary function of ashwaganda for most people is stress/anxiety relief. It lowers cortisol. I don't think you should bother with it for heightmaxxing as it's not going to do much in that department and its just more pills to take. Also, it has diminishing returns and needs to be cycled. It will also fuck up your liver enzymes if taken for too long. I only take it during stressful times in my life.
It has strong sleep advantages, allows you to fall asleep faster and sleep longer without waking up, more gh and igf-1 secreted during sleep - more total growth(hope you understand that grows happens during sleep) and overall health and mood improvemnt. Also shield against bad mood, you simply become resistant to emotions, i have no friends, even noone to play videogames with and My mother always brings me down and shouts at me so i see a lot of potential benefits from it.

Alredy on growth hormone therapy with aromatase inhibitor and other looks related drugs and medications so i wonder if this can be included to stack

Also need a bump, still awaiting for answer, will tag some ppl after sleep

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
There is no point in staying natty unless you are blessed to be a chad genetically without putting any effort in
For my future i just don’t wanna fuck everything up

There’s always hardmax

For my future i just don’t wanna fuck everything up

There’s always hardmax
Whatever, your life your choice
Just keep in mind there are jews who exaggerate the side effects from steroids that might actually help you