Is it true that if you take any steroid you are not able to have a son and does this apply to Aromasin and other AIs?

Weter

Weter

Gold
Title, they say you are only able to get a daughter i

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot, elemanzelvadre and Deleted member 61307
Solution
tempelcat4
Generally not, when you have a desire to have children -> Sperm analysis.
If LH, FSH, and testosterone levels are not below the reference range, there should be no problems.
Otherwise, HCG + HMG till she's pregnant or just let some chad fuck her------- :p

As long as you are on aromasin, sperm quality could be of course worse. But I am assuming that you are writing about long-term damage
Having a son after roids or fin/DUT is harmful for a boy anyway so better to have a girl who's not gonna suffer in life

Having a son after roids or fin/DUT is harmful for a boy anyway so better to have a girl who's not gonna suffer in life
Im not on this things but i just took aromatase inhibitor Aromasin which is steroidal E2 killer for heightmax.
Does this apply to me? Please answer🙏

Im not on this things but i just took aromatase inhibitor Aromasin which is steroidal E2 killer for heightmax.
Does this apply to me? Please answer🙏
I doubt it, your e level will eventually go back to normal anyway as long as you don't completely nuke it

I doubt it, your e level will eventually go back to normal anyway as long as you don't completely nuke it
Well i just took 3.25mg after a good meal, i mean exemestane itself is steroidal but its meant for reducing E2 and heightmax benefits, not for testerone crash

Well i just took 3.25mg after a good meal, i mean exemestane itself is steroidal but its meant for reducing E2 and heightmax benefits, not for testerone crash
Yes but you don't want to completely nuke estrogen you will feel terrible, no sex drive and painful joints etc

3.25mg may does not effect on estrogen

Yes but you don't want to completely nuke estrogen you will feel terrible, no sex drive and painful joints etc
Thats why im on 3.25mg which is 1/8 of the tablet, do you think the side effects about son/daugther applies to me just as well to the guys who are on heavy FIN/DUT roids?

Thats why im on 3.25mg which is 1/8 of the tablet, do you think the side effects about son/daugther applies to me just as well to the guys who are on heavy FIN/DUT roids?
It's not related to DHT so I don't see why

If LH, FSH, and testosterone levels are not below the reference range, there should be no problems.
Otherwise, HCG + HMG till she's pregnant or just let some chad fuck her------- :p

As long as you are on aromasin, sperm quality could be of course worse. But I am assuming that you are writing about long-term damage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Solution

Marked as a solution but further cotributions will be appreciated

Well what do you think would be the safest way to cycle aromasin minimizing long term damage?

Maybe doing it each 2 days in the morning around 6.25mg instead of everyday

Well what do you think would be the safest way to cycle aromasin minimizing long term damage?

Maybe doing it each 2 days in the morning around 6.25mg instead of everyday
im not afraid of hair loss cause im also using pharma grade hgh
everyone gives different results, you have to experiment on yourself.

Someone who used 6.25 mg every 2 days wrote that he got results (estrogen was at the lowest level in the blood test & kill gyno)

This is all bro science and no one really what causes this. Many experienced people in the field generally agree on the cause being epigenetics so just lay off the roids and stay healthy when you try for a baby.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
This is all bro science and no one really what causes this. Many experienced people in the field generally agree on the cause being epigenetics so just lay off the roids and stay healthy when you try for a baby.
Does this apply to aromasin too?