Is it worth even investing around 5k into an index fund

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I feel like making 3% on 5000 that i would theoretically invest has almost no upside tbh, should i dump my paychecks into stock or nah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bluderbra, poopoohead and 5 others
Do it

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
what do you even do for work bhai ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nosauce and <6PSLcel
No, we are in low liquidity market, it likely won't change much and eventually crash

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, arab_chink, butterworld and 1 other person
Porbably not

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Clavicular
I work at a restaurant serving and food running during the day and bouncing at night :feelswhy:
nice bro respect, what's the bouncer job like ? im thinking of working as security/bouncer when I get the money to do the loisense for that.

• +1
You just missed crypto bull run but crypto will go up long term most likely
fuck man my timing is shit i suppose
nice bro respect, what's the bouncer job like ? im thinking of working as security/bouncer when I get the money to do the loisense for that.
its chill if ur in an all white area like me

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

alr, I live in londistan so im gonna get stabbed like an hour in on my first day :feelswhy:

• +1
I feel like making 3% on 5000 that i would theoretically invest has almost no upside tbh, should i dump my paychecks into stock or nah
Has a better upside then you losing money due to inflation when keeping it in a bank, all banks ( in my country don't know about America ) offer a stock advisor that will help you pick out stocks that are safe long-term unlike you gambling on crypto with no knowledge, if you sit down with a stock advisor you can potentially get up to 40% per year on some riskier stocks but at least you'll know you aren't gambling and you'll have someone who has years of knowledge give you advice and not some tiktok mentor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, <6PSLcel and Clavicular
I work at a restaurant serving and food running during the day and bouncing at night :feelswhy:
how do you get into bouncing, i want to roid up and do it itd be a fun job

• +1
You only gonna double it in 5 years, index funds are only for the rich

• +1

bouncing is easy money if ur tall and look scary, my little brother is 16 but just stands and tries to look scary all night cuz hes 6’6 230 wheras i have to bust my ass every night

• +1
Don't listen to these retards. 99.99% of people will never beat the market so go with an Index fund. Might as well play roulette instead of investing in meme shit like crypto.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Clavicular
Don't do it one time, setup up an automatic withdrawal to put a percentage of your income into the index fund every month.

Then start a side hustle, that you can turn into a main hustle, so that you have more earnings.

Has a better upside then you losing money due to inflation when keeping it in a bank, all banks ( in my country don't know about America ) offer a stock advisor that will help you pick out stocks that are safe long-term unlike you gambling on crypto with no knowledge, if you sit down with a stock advisor you can potentially get up to 40% per year on some riskier stocks but at least you'll know you aren't gambling and you'll have someone who has years of knowledge give you advice and not some tiktok mentor.
Is it going to the bank to invest really worth it? I hear they get big commisions and you could actually loose a lot of money because the dgaf about it anyways.

Is it going to the bank to invest really worth it? I hear they get big commisions and you could actually loose a lot of money because the dgaf about it anyways.
no, i earnt 40% last year safely

put into high yeild opation etfs like cony tsly ybit nvdy thats what im doing jsut started