Is MoistCritikal a Chadlite?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Faglite

• +1
Reactions: zura, humanoidsub7, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Literally 5’6 feminist with womens eyes, greasy hair, fuzzy beard, bad midface and weak skull mid gymmaxxed frame

LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, BeanletMogger, reek and 11 others
Literally 5’6 feminist with womens eyes, greasy hair, fuzzy beard, bad midface and weak skull mud gymmaxxed frame

LTN
He has HTN face with manlet failo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, twojei, try2beme and 1 other person
mogs if leanmaxxed ngl

nowhere near chadlite though JFL

He has HTN face with manlet failo
I literally mog him and im mtn
IMG 3514

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Everyone looks chad when they smile also his shoulders are as wide as my hips with my shoulders being double what a Ltn
Replicate and post that pic then

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Replicate and post that pic then
I paid to remove my public pics here
Its not hard to mog this LTN but sure buddy ill pm anyone

Along with height he’s invisible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
Literally 5’6 feminist with womens eyes, greasy hair, fuzzy beard, bad midface and weak skull mid gymmaxxed frame

LTN
He’s the literal Redditor archetype but sadly if you dare criticize muh “YouTube Jesus” all the chronically online trannies will cancel your ass

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Recessed Life, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
He’s the literal Redditor archetype but sadly if you dare criticize muh “YouTube Jesus” all the chronically online trannies will cancel your ass
His content isnt even good. Reactions are beyond lame and hes boring as fuck with his liberal reactions and u can tell hes an incel and cuck

Hes not good looking and invisible at any club especially wifh height. Even if he was like 5’10 he would leave by himself every damn time. Not cute and a cuck

Only white prettyboys get away with being so low t not greasy mexican lookin asian who stand 5’6 tall

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Kristin and Recessed Life
I paid to remove my public pics here
Its not hard to mog this LTN but sure buddy ill pm anyone

Along with height he’s invisible
I think if he was 5’10+ he’d have no issues with girls tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and try2beme
His content isnt even good. Reactions are beyond lame and hes boring as fuck with his liberal reactions and u can tell hes an incel and cuck

Hes not good looking and invisible at any club especially wifh height. Even if he was like 5’10 he would leave by himself every damn time. Not cute and a cuck

Only white prettyboys get away with being so low t not greasy mexican lookin asian who stand 5’6 tall
He wouldn’t be “low t” if he was bigger. Manlets act this way to avoid conflict

He def would LOL copeee u just love his content and is a fan 💀
No I just disagree with u. I know guys worse looking that do fine in clubs

He wouldn’t be “low t” if he was bigger. Manlets act this way to avoid conflict
Nah ur defending an ugly nigga too much gang either u a superfan or resemble him hes invisible at any club and needs to betabuxx or statusmax wifh that ugly face and subhuman height lets not mentally
Masturbate over him being 6’3 and remotely fitting the required smv bracket for clubs

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and distance decay
No I just disagree with u. I know guys worse looking that do fine in clubs
5’6 at the end of the day with low T feminine face and not white not black not mulatto, and reddit archetype, 0 drip and sleeper build

Beyond lethal

5’6 at the end of the day with low T feminine face and not white not black not mulatto, and reddit archetype, 0 drip and sleeper build

Beyond lethal
0 drip and his Fortnite physique are killers ngl. Nigga wears grandpa slippers

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
He looks like a cuck, if he had more dimorphism sure but he gives off soylent drinker vibes.

Ive seen a pic of a guy that looked like him but was 5.5 psl its like a base photo everyone uses cant find it

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
0 drip and his Fortnite physique are killers ngl. Nigga wears grandpa slippers
I googled him and he always wears the same white tshirt if i was a female id think hes a psychopath too

I googled him and he always wears the same white tshirt if i was a female id think hes a psychopath too
cope he mogs the entire forum in this pic

sexy muscular pretty boy who can cook, famous and supports women's rights.
women will love him.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ShowerMaxxing
cope he mogs the entire forum in this pic

sexy muscular pretty boy who can cook, famous and supports women's rights.
women will love him.

My best pic mogs his best pic

We all have good photos

Besides its a side profile pic he will never be that cute from the front

My best pic mogs his best pic

We all have good photos

Besides its a side profile pic he will never be that cute from the front
your posts screams personal. like this guy did you something in real life and you have an incel vendetta against him
lol.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
Everyone looks chad when they smile also his shoulders are as wide as my hips with my shoulders being double what a Ltn
“Just smile bro”

He has potential

LTN
He looks chill NT and good with whatever long hair/beard combo he got going on. He's pushing HTN facially to me. JFL you sound like an angry indian fag. His midface isn't bad, how is it?? You just didn't like some of his opinion and now attack him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and Sprinkles
Subhumanlite

no higher than normie due to his pathetic frame and height.

Height failo but facially I would say he looks pretty hot. Good physique too if he was 6ft1ish he would be chadlite imo

In his best pics hes facially htn

Height failo but facially I would say he looks pretty hot. Good physique too if he was 6ft1ish he would be chadlite imo
Chadlite smv if he was 6'1 with his status and wealth

hes like a description of a normie hes height failo him hard

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun