Is Safi actually the way to go?

looksordietrying

looksordietrying

One Bimax Away
Title
Genuinely concerned since i‘ve heard about the 100k botch (the guy for sure has rights to be pissed, he told me in detail what happened and provided evidence). Ive been consulting with Safi as well as planning and he seems like someone who definitely knows what he‘s doing, the former cases he showed me were actually really convincing, the outcomes were great etc.
It‘s not brand new that every surgeon has some botches from time to time but that one guy really told about some bad stuff and has me thinking twice.
Anyone here had any experiences and would be able to give some insight?

get bimax done with him+implants and then that will answer your question

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
Safis not talked about anymore. He's a butcher scam artist with no skill.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Literally every single maxfac has skeletons in his closet, even Raffaini.

Literally every single maxfac has skeletons in his closet, even Raffaini.
Raffaini has a couple skeletons in his closet after 30 years of operating on people.
Safis has skeletons coming out of his closet and only been operating for a year.

Raffaini has a couple skeletons in his closet after 30 years of operating on people.
Safis has skeletons coming out of his closet and only been operating for a year.
This is actually so strange. I mean, Safi has a great background and obviously have skills to do a bimax. Bimax not even a this hard surgery for a guy who spend 20 years of studying and practicing. However, I don't think Safi is good for implants.

Maybe Safi's ego is too high, and instead of opening his own practice hi should have continued to practice.

You seem knowledgebel on maxfac surgeons. Are yourself a surgeon or just someone who is looking/undergone jaw surgery? Who would you personally go with?

• +1
Reactions: anticel
I had double jaw surgery years ago that went wrong as I didn't do enough research on surgeons beforehand. I then started studying cases in detail. Raffaini would be the best option I'd say.

Safi hasn't got the skill to perform a great bimax. Not every surgeon has the same skill. If that was the case, every surgeon would be a great surgeon. Also, Safi has no integrity as a person. He's only interested in your money.
Safi wasn't the senior surgeon for Sailer, that is also a lie.

It's early days, he's only been operating for a year. More of these stories will come out it's just a matter of time. Safi won't change his character.

I had double jaw surgery years ago that went wrong as I didn't do enough research on surgeons beforehand. I then started studying cases in detail. Raffaini would be the best option I'd say.

Safi hasn't got the skill to perform a great bimax. Not every surgeon has the same skill. If that was the case, every surgeon would be a great surgeon. Also, Safi has no integrity as a person. He's only interested in your money.

It's early days, he's only been operating for a year. More of these stories will come out it's just a matter of time. Safi won't change his character.
What's your opinion on ramieri?

Can you please takeaways from your jaw surgery? What's exactly went wrong and what information you should study prior to surgery

Would you say that sharing a jaw surgery plan can be beneficial?
If it's from a surgeon like Raffaini or Ramieri why would you share it? To ask a bunch of kids what they think the movements should be

If it's from a surgeon like Raffaini or Ramieri why would you share it? To ask a bunch of kids what they think the movements should be
Movements can be changed during planning. I think a guy who had planning from both pagnoni and ramieri pushed ramieri for bigger movements (2020 org user). Obviously guys like you or @anticel and @Acromegaly_Chad (also others) can help

Ramieri is cautious about big movements esp for the upper jaw as he wants to avoid the full philtrum look.
Ramieri is a surgeon who is very wise, as he does everything he can to NOT FUCK UP a single case.
He knows a botched case will be spread more than any amazing case and it's not worth his risk.
Ramieris reputation is built on constantly delivering solid results without any fuck ups.
He is also known to turn down patients.
That's someone you want as your surgeon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascenscionisnear and greycel

Yea ok, what did the 2 other persons get and what went wrong?

Movements can be changed during planning. I think a guy who had planning from both pagnoni and ramieri pushed ramieri for bigger movements (2020 org user). Obviously guys like you or @anticel and @Acromegaly_Chad (also others) can help
I made my own plan w the surgeon basically.

Unbelievably impressive. People with genuine interest are predicted to win.

I honestly think that only Pagnoni and Safi could accept you as a patient. Raffaini obviously doesn't give a fuck about patient preferences and knowledge. Ramieri 50/50 in this case

• Love it
Reactions: anticel

I honestly think that only Pagnoni and Safi could accept you as a patient. Raffaini obviously doesn't give a fuck about patient preferences and knowledge. Ramieri 50/50 in this case

Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 35139 PM

safi is the name of a dish from my country

I did a simulation for like 3k which helped a lot but also read everything there is to know about jaw surgery on this forum prior to my surgery.
Yeah with Raffaini this is kind of impossible which is why I didn't go with him. He s still the goat imo.

I did a simulation for like 3k which helped a lot but also read everything there is to know about jaw surgery on this forum prior to my surgery.
Yeah with Raffaini this is kind of impossible which is why I didn't go with him. He s still the goat imo.
Usually planing costs 2k, right? So extra 1k for soft tissue modulating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back