Is this dude too male gaze/masc

you don't understand female gaze at all , he's obviously chad but foids are weird , he has probably bery high appeal to few women but doesn't appeal to the mass
I think I figured out, he just looks low class, like a Chad farmer, zero royal blood in him unlike these specimens

Dark triad white Chad:
Trying to make ian somerhalder damon from the vampire v0 71fshiw14l8a1

Light triad white Chad:
Henry Cavill

I suppose he means the average Stacy looking girl, probably blonde right?
girls with curves, and fat in the right places, like average to high bmi. Any race any face who the fuci cares about hair colour all I know is I hate skinny bitches skinny hoes get no love I see a group of skinny hoes I call em bone thugs

I hate skinny bitches skinny hoes get no love I see a group of skinny hoes I call em bone thugs
Are you like a robust prettyboys? they almost never complain about skinny females

Screenshot from 2024 05 18 09 53 33
Screenshot from 2024 05 18 09 56 52
Screenshot from 2024 05 18 09 55 44

@tranifani , I mean normal prettyboys, I can imagine robust ones to be somewhat different

Are you like a robust prettyboys? they almost never complain about skinny females

View attachment 2927911View attachment 2927917View attachment 2927918
I’m not too sure I’ve never been properly lean before, so I don’t have a true grasp on my bone structure. A teacher referred to me as a “pretty boy” when my name was brought up around her and I had a guy I barley knew tell me “you would make a pretty girl” and other guys tell me I’m “cute, pretty, gorgeous” (male respect doesn’t exist for prettier dudes) . I had some drunk ugly masc coper harass me at a festival saying “are you on TikTok” and “you look like a faggot”. But guys also assume I slay, the guy who made the pretty girl comment would say things like “I bet anon pulls”. I wouldn’t claim pretty boy if my real life experiences didn’t reflect this

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@tranifani , I mean normal prettyboys, I can imagine robust ones to be somewhat different
I don’t really understand what a “robust pretty boy” is, can you show me an example

I’m not too sure I’ve never been properly lean before, so I don’t have a true grasp on my bone structure. A teacher referred to me as a “pretty boy” when my name was brought up around her and I had a guy I barley knew tell me “you would make a pretty girl” and other guys tell me I’m “cute, pretty, gorgeous” (male respect doesn’t exist for prettier dudes) . I had some drunk ugly masc coper harass me at a festival saying “are you on TikTok” and “you look like a faggot”. But guys also assume I slay, the guy who made the pretty girl comment would say things like “I bet anon pulls”. I wouldn’t claim pretty boy if my real life experiences didn’t reflect this

That looks almost femboy tier, just like me and I don't give a fuck about body, I would fuck an skeleton if she had this face

Screenshot from 2024 05 18 10 15 20

That looks almost femboy tier, just like me and I don't give a fuck about body, I would fuck an skeleton if she had this face

View attachment 2927962
Im the complete opposite, for ons and hookups face doesn’t matter unless its comically unattractive I just love the female figure, for ltr’s like probably just want an average face. Body is everything for me. Could this be caused by low pubertal t but high prental t, I was inactive and ate like shit during my developmental years. What are signs of high prental t

Just look at his comments

• +1
Reactions: tranifani
Im the complete opposite, for ons and hookups face doesn’t matter unless its comically unattractive I just love the female figure, for ltr’s like probably just want an average face. Body is everything for me. Could this be caused by low pubertal t but high prental t, I was inactive and ate like shit during my developmental years. What are signs of high prental t
I can explain my preference for face, I can't find a women attractive if I cute mog her xD

Do you have any idea how to be look a little more masculine,
The easiest way is to maximize neck size, it's the most dimorphic trait of all and the only muscle besides masseter that positively affects your face, just a warning, neck training will make your frame appear smaller so you are better off making a routine focused on shoulder, forget about legs, chest, abs, it's all cope

3608555 3608525 1692896953345

The easiest way is to maximize neck size, it's the most dimorphic trait of all and the only muscle besides masseter that positively affects your face, just a warning, neck training will make your frame appear smaller so you are better off making a routine focused on shoulder, forget about legs, chest, abs, it's all cope

View attachment 2928019
Interesting I hear a lot about this, would I not need the physique to match however. Also would leanmaxxing to Josh mcgregors bodyfat be worth it. Idk my current percent but my abs are quite visible flexed (more so the top two)especially in favourable lighting unflexed my stomach kinda protrudes, and there’s still a good deal of fat on my lower abs and lower back. My forearms have visible veins but they don’t protrude. My cheeks already mildly hollow especially when I tense my Masseter.

he has gay voice and is a dicklet

No he doesn't, he’s one of the few people who looks better with a buzz cut and long hair would ruin his bad boy/dom appeal
Not true, he looks good w medium hair

wats this dudes name?

Oh nice, I’ll definitely give it a try especially since my lower third is quite wide. I only noticed now how tiny my neck is fuarkkkkkkkk. How do I train it without looking like a sperg in the gym lol

Buy elastic bands, they are cheap and you can do it at home while you perfect your tecnique, then buy some plates

Appeal is not equal to psl god
Everyone should understand that
Women may hookup with him (any guy who has a good body with decent features), but no women will look at him and think God how can be someone so beautiful God really took his time on him , I bet no women will think like tht lookin his ogre face
Such question are only reserved for psl gods like chico tom cruise dellisola etc
So beyond fucking girls the real point if psl is to look majestic godly even females get jealous of u

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Also he should stick to buzz cut , with hair he looks like a zoo monkey tht I threw bananas yesterday
Screenshot 20240519 150108 YouTube

Not male gaze in the slightness

chad, top tier looks

textbook definition of chad

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and optimisticzoomer
He's a downgrown ogre, that's what he is

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Charisma