Its insane that in europe 1 in 3 girls are fuckable

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The horror
but here in my city its 1 in 80. No wonder that mtb got so much attention in my uni, now shes in europe getting fogged left and right, prolly will be on ssri soon and getting fucked by wihtes to restore self esteem.

These fucking whores cant put down fork, or have death tier pheno , it insane that they are so bad looking. If I was a girl id have 400 white cocks inside me by now just by frauding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 65208, glaruz and 7 others
homos.org
just saying the truth, or atleast id have done good job not being utterly looksminned considering that as a female im privy to the secret of biological life and that my value is entirely predicated on my looks

• Ugh..
Reactions: mewman
BrahminBoss

but here in my city its 1 in 80. No wonder that mtb got so much attention in my uni, now shes in europe getting fogged left and right, prolly will be on ssri soon and getting fucked by wihtes to restore self esteem.

These fucking whores cant put down fork, or have death tier pheno , it insane that they are so bad looking. If I was a girl id have 400 white cocks inside me by now just by frauding
You're just brown.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
You're just brown.
no no dont play that game w me, ur saying that if i was white i would find this attractive, 79 foids have some variation of this . the one who doesnt look aboriginal i am already attracted too

no no dont play that game w me, ur saying that if i was white i would find this attractive, 79 foids have some variation of this . the one who doesnt look aboriginal i am already attracted too

View attachment 2883749
She's just high BF. Besides, @mrriceguy ran an experiment with @the MOUSE . He got 3 likes in total. One of them was a 2 PSL slavshit pig. When he showed him the matches, he started jumping out of joy saying how these are insane results and etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BrahminBoss
What's even more insane is that in Europe there is 1 girl for every hundred women of 90+ years old

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I was in holland and portugal a few years ago,average girl is a 6.5-7.5.here 7s are one in a thousand and I live in a all white town,i cannot imagine how bad it is in ethnic countries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
She's just high BF. Besides, @mrriceguy ran an experiment with @the MOUSE . He got 3 likes in total. One of them was a 2 PSL slavshit pig. When he showed him the matches, he started jumping out of joy saying how these are insane results and etc.
so u will fuck that when she gets lean? T mogs me to oblivion muh kleinfelter

I was in holland and portugal a few years ago,average girl is a 6.5-7.5.here 7s are one in a thousand and I live in a all white town,i cannot imagine how bad it is in ethnic countries.
what is "here"

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
but i have chad bones and skull, they dont. So I can take my time my prime will be long, theirs will be short they need to just stop eating and start prostitution service

Can you circle the Chad bones?

d880505a-2f61-4b64-a82c-d94350df32e9-jpeg.2641950
Downloadfile134

Female obesity is the main driver of male sexlessness

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BrahminBoss
Female obesity is the main driver of male sexlessness
they had one fucking job bro and also they dont even need to be lean, just not obese is enough. Even overweight girls are fuckable if they have right face fat storgae genetics

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Hey are you saying that someone with Chad bones like him must settle for someone like her on the right?

ZomboDroid 27042024110139

No, his lookmatch lies in the heart of Scandinavia

ZomboDroid 27042024110624

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. - Nicholas Sparks