jon skywalker is the ideal balance of gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and SMV.

need to leave soon, too many 6'4 roided teenagers with 8x6's popping up lately
F9dZSTmbMAAFR6_.jpg:large

another dickpill
no dick guys like me are destined to be alone forever

i agree, he was looking good at 200lbs, but that extra 20lb went a long way in his overall for making the muscles extra full and exaggerating the frame.
Of course, it does give him more short term appeal

personally i wouldnt roid for extra muscle, doesnt look right
And maybe im coping but lli would rather look like an athlete than looking like i lift a lot, eg the difference between 165lb and 180lb at my height, 5'11

Of course, it does give him more short term appeal

personally i wouldnt roid for extra muscle, doesnt look right
And maybe im coping but lli would rather look like an athlete than looking like i lift a lot, eg the difference between 165lb and 180lb at my height, 5'11
well it depends on bodyfat % and proportions. athletes usually do not have proportionate bodybuilder like muscles, and i think aesthetic full muscles with good proportions are high in women appeal

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Holy Jon Skywalker is up there with Jeff seid, zyzz & David laid fucking mogger

• +1
Reactions: cag
@anthony111553 @Laidcel @User28823 @ylrven @EggKing @IAMNOTANINCEL ideal frames and physiques are Jeff seid, David laid, Jon Skywalker & zyzz. They also are all 5.5+ PSL.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and User28823
Just have top 1% muscle insertion theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@anthony111553 @Laidcel @User28823 @ylrven @EggKing @IAMNOTANINCEL ideal frames and physiques are Jeff seid, David laid, Jon Skywalker & zyzz. They also are all 5.5+ PSL.
5.5 psl in Thailand slums

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
hes physique is top tier but hes not that big for a guy thats on tren

Bro tried to sneak jon skywalker in there

Yea but he doesnt have a 5.5 psl face
What is his PSL then. Him and zyzz are 5+ PSL at least ID say @anthony111553

Young girls prefer a body like Vinnie Hawker's. that body looks swollen

Jeff and David are the most good looking ones tbh

Zyzz was just tall, he looked gay

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
hes physique is top tier but hes not that big for a guy thats on tren
he's got the perfect balance, not overly big where his appeal is ruined and enters gymcel range. additionally he's 6 fucking 4 and a hardgainer so it's difficult for him to even reach that size.

Last edited:
Young girls prefer a body like Vinnie Hawker's. that body looks swollen
have you seen his compilations? he height mogs and frame mogs hacker. hacker looks like a twink lmfao

depends on the demographic of women, he won't be able to touch developed women like maya jama body types. Why because he's too skinny for his height, his frame is proportionally aesthetic and shredded on gear but a 6'4 guy should be 220+, he has a small frame for his height. Won't attrack wide voluptuous hour glass physique women, only girls below 5'6 and the tall weird ones; indicative of his roster of gfs

depends on the demographic of women, he won't be able to touch developed women like maya jama body types. Why because he's too skinny for his height, his frame is proportionally aesthetic and shredded on gear but a 6'4 guy should be 220+, he has a small frame for his height. Won't attrack wide voluptuous hour glass physique women, only girls below 5'6 and the tall weird ones; indicative of his roster of gfs
he's pretty wide, at his prime he was muscular wise really dense. his height definitely makes him look like a god to anyone under 6'2/6'1, makes them look like gymcels. also those body types you are referring to don't appear that often in public anyways, maybe on a billionare's yacht or sum.

he's pretty wide, at his prime he was muscular wise really dense. his height definitely makes him look like a god to anyone under 6'2/6'1, makes them look like gymcels. also those body types you are referring to don't appear that often in public anyways, maybe on a billionare's yacht or sum.
true, but I've seen him stand next to joe shulk who at the time weighed like 30lbs less than jon but was still wider. He also is clavicle mogged by seid and dtren on vids.

true, but I've seen him stand next to joe shulk who at the time weighed like 30lbs less than jon but was still wider. He also is clavicle mogged by seid and dtren on vids.
you have a point, sometimes i feel like he doesn't stand with good posture for width but his clavicles aren't extremely wide, bodybuilding helped him improve the shoulders to improve the v-taper.

Proof 1 year of roids + lean is enough.
You’re not getting this with one year of roids if you’re starting from scratch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Did u get mlf3 yet ?
anyway, my orginal point stands, the point of being the top man is to max out all areas, not to have a "balance". thats the whole point of this forum

Did u get mlf3 yet ?
i got browplasty which was the only surgery i booked for early this year (bimax this oct)

for mlf3 i acquired the funds so i can 100% do the surgery

i got browplasty which was the only surgery i booked for early this year (bimax this oct)

Brow plasty what’s that a transplant or brow lift ?

what doctor r u goin to that does mlf3?