Life since 2020 has not felt fully real

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I cannot truly believe that 4 years are gone. 4 years of my life have passed and I feel like my mind is still stuck in march of 2020. I don’t know why I feel this way. It’s as if my life and state of mind have been on pause for 4 years now but the world already moved on and left me behind.

It is so profoundly saddening to think about and I often become despondent and want nothing more than to completely check out of everything as a result.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, itsherlossNVM, ElTruecel and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Same somehow social dynamics and culture have changed so much in 4 years maybe it was all covid lockdowns and shot but shits wierd man, maybe the jab gave everyone autism

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ElTruecel and Tabula Rasa
I’m a slave to society

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
dnrd, it is real not coping you motherfuck fuck loser fucker

I cannot truly believe that 4 years are gone. 4 years of my life have passed and I feel like my mind is still stuck in march of 2020. I don’t know why I feel this way. It’s as if my life and state of mind have been on pause for 4 years now but the world already moved on and left me behind.

It is so profoundly saddening to think about and I often become despondent and want nothing more than to completely check out of everything as a result.
COVID didn't made you sick, it made you incel.

• +1
Reactions: aber
The year @anthony111553 was born

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, murdah and Bonecel01
this is pretty much what happens when you don't make any new experiences.
I felt this way from 2020-2023, but since so much happened in my life last year I feel like those times were a while ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah
Same somehow social dynamics and culture have changed so much in 4 years maybe it was all covid lockdowns and shot but shits wierd man, maybe the jab gave everyone autism
Nah in 2020 ppl still acted the same

I'd say pre 2012-15 was when social dynamics actually were different

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I felt this way from 2020-2023, but since so much happened in my life last year I feel like those times were a while ago.
Yep :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy and Deprived
I feel the exact same way. And the time between 2015 and 2019 felt so much longer in comparison

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Eternal_
):

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Trilogy and Eternal_