MAKINITHAPPEN EVISCERATION THREAD PART II (MORE BRUTAL THAN THE LAST)

Talking about matches that ghost you over talking about real life experiences lol @Allornothing See this?
The biggest keyboard warriors are the ones who spend hours frauding pics to high heaven like a woman to get matches they will never meet up with and brag about it here. Then they'll talk about how no girl has ever approached them lmao.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MakinItHappen
he blames his subhumanity on covid lockdown, camera distortion, his upper molar, his ethnicity

he has a high external locus of control, blames his fate :forcedsmile:
He is not subhuman tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and coisbhai
JFL the original picture is not far off the edited, fuckin’ ova! :forcedsmile:

IMG 2876

This has turned weirdly gay…

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and coisbhai
This has turned weirdly gay…
it’s become a weird sausage fest love triangle between @MakinItHappen @Allornothing and @moreroidsmoredates :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and moggathon
My live reaction to this information:
Sp4t7nuscj331

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai
The biggest keyboard warriors are the ones who spend hours frauding pics to high heaven like a woman to get matches they will never meet up with and brag about it here. Then they'll talk about how no girl has ever approached them lmao.

Lol and surfing for the worst pictures of people at the worst times in their lives where they were locked in covid, almost obese, using some shitty android camera and being extremely care-free lol.

Then saying this is what he looks like.

I'm done looool.

It's approaching 5 years now. That's how long it's been since these pics were posted lol. Despite 2 bone-grafts, me getting my physique back, updated pictures, being in a LTR, getting job promotion and overall living life, I am tagged and presented with these nerds reposting a selfie camera image of me half a decade back and then saying; 'I mog you'. Lol, not one of these blokes has ever felt a vagina. EVER.

I remember the time when old Zoomers here were hella mad that I swamped their body count and then put it down to low inhibition, despite me posting multiple photos of me in my pretty boy days lol.

Envy is healthy if it drives you forward in life. But these guys are driven to despair and bitterness. Sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, HTN_Mentalcel, greycel and 1 other person
Lol and surfing for the worst pictures of people at the worst times in their lives where they were locked in covid, almost obese, using some shitty android camera and being extremely care-free lol.

Then saying this is what he looks like.

I'm done looool.

It's approaching 5 years now. That's how long it's been since these pics were posted lol. Despite 2 bone-grafts, me getting my physique back, updated pictures, being in a LTR, getting job promotion and overall living life, I am tagged and presented with these nerds reposting a selfie camera image of me half a decade back and then saying; 'I mog you'. Lol, not one of these blokes has ever felt a vagina. EVER.

I remember the time when old Zoomers here were hella mad that I swamped their body count and then put it down to low inhibition, despite me posting multiple photos of me in my pretty boy days lol.

Envy is healthy if it drives you forward in life. But these guys are driven to despair and bitterness. Sad
job promotion where? mcdonald’s? :forcedsmile:

I'll catch you around anyway man @Allornothing

One of the more normal and down to earth users here. Good sense of humour as well.

Try avoid getting triggered. Place will never be what it was. It's not a looks theory forum any longer. Unfortunately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Allornothing and coisbhai
I'll catch you around anyway man @Allornothing

One of the more normal and down to earth users here. Good sense of humour as well.

Try avoid getting triggered. Place will never be what it was. It's not a looks theory forum any longer. Unfortunately.
IMG 2963

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

@Jason Voorhees @normie_joe @mayo mogger @sub5c3l defend your fellow pajeet :feelshah:

Don't get involved in curry civil wars nig.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and murdah
Brutal evisceration thread OP

You'd think that with your next milestone being 40, you'd probably stop seeking for validation on bleak, depressing forums.

You said you have a girl, it shouldn't matter what anybody else thinks right?
But what can you expect from somebody who is willingly posting their significant other (that they want to spend the rest of their life with presumably), on an obscure forum filled with other men.. just so you can have their validation that you actually amounted to something in your life

I bet she doesn't even know that. That's the worst part
She doesn't know that not only is he posting her identity on .org but his greatest accomplishment was LTRing a washed up white MTB

It just goes to show that some people never wise up I guess

I don't even have any negative feelings towards the dude, he seems like he has a nice soul.. just he got introduced to the wrong stuff that his brain couldn't handle at a young age

I just feel bad for you @MakinItHappen

I hope that everybody else sane in this forum will have a wife and beautiful family by the time they reach his age
To think other 35 year olds have children who are entering middle school now.
He's probably spiralling out of control. This might be the beginning of the end for his fragile ego, knowing people are so far ahead of him and he can't catch up

A while back I was naive and I wanted you to return, but honestly man.. you should leave this place and live your life the way it should be lived- you only got one chance

You don't want to wake up tomorrow aged 40, and then come across this post, wishing you could've at least done something back in 2024

This is sad ravi 😞

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, coisbhai and HTN_Mentalcel
Then they will say approaches never happen unless your chad, how its the males role to approach:lul:

You'd think that with your next milestone being 40, you'd probably stop seeking for validation on bleak, depressing forums.

But what can you expect from somebody who is willingly posting their significant other (that they want to spend the rest of their life with presumably), on an obscure forum filled with other men.. just so you can have their validation that you actually amounted to something in your life

She doesn't know that not only is he posting her identity on .org but his greatest accomplishment was LTRing a washed up white MTB

I don't even have any negative feelings towards the dude, he seems like he has a nice soul.. just he got introduced to the wrong stuff that his brain couldn't handle at a young age

I hope that everybody else sane in this forum will have a wife and beautiful family by the time they reach his age
He's probably spiralling out of control. This might be the beginning of the end for his fragile ego, knowing people are so far ahead of him and he can't catch up

A while back I was naive and I wanted you to return, but honestly man.. you should leave this place and live your life the way it should be lived- you only got one chance

You don't want to wake up tomorrow aged 40, and then come across this post, wishing you could've at least done something back in 2024

This is sad ravi 😞

He is 5"7, and says he wants to have kids with a 5"3 foid and then suggests LL and how brutal it is for manlets. He told me that he will give his kids HGH:lul:,blackpilled and making manlet kids.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai and greycel
Brutal

• JFL

This is sad ravi 😞
This guy has been on lookism/PSL for 4 years and is still coping with magnesium supplements, that's what we all do at the start but it's almost like everyone else moved on but he still copes:lul:

• JFL
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, coisbhai, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
its over

• JFL
  • +1
View attachment 2922418

He is 5"7, and says he wants to have kids with a 5"3 foid and then suggests LL and how brutal it is for manlets. He told me that he will give his kids HGH:lul:,blackpilled and making manlet kids.

If I am so short as you put it, why do you need to subtract one inch from my height?

That's what I love lol. You guys INFORM ME that there is nothing actually wrong with my height, by lying about it lol.

I've countless times informed every one of you loser nerds that it's 5'8 and you can't help but claim it's 5'7

Here's our interaction:

Let's just be honest. You're jealous. This conversation reeks of cognitive dissonance and jealousy.

You come into my comments tryna be all buddy buddy (Hiding your envy) and now jumping along in here trying to help all the native fresh of the boat ugly Pajeets out that are not as fortunate as me to be a handsome man that doesn't scream Indian whatsoever.

:) keep hating you jealous faggot. I owned you before you got banned and I keep owning you again and again.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and HTN_Mentalcel
This guy has been on lookism/PSL for 4 years and is still coping with magnesium supplements, that's what we all do at the start but it's almost like everyone else moved on but he still copes:lul:

Remember that you are a virgin, have never even kissed a woman, are near your middle 20s and using the excuse that you're autistic as a coping strategy for the fact you are undesirable as a male in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2922934

If I am so short as you put it, why do you need to subtract one inch from my height?

That's what I love lol. You guys INFORM ME that there is nothing actually wrong with my height, by lying about it lol.

I've countless times informed every one of you loser nerds that it's 5'8 and you can't help but claim it's 5'7

Here's our interaction:

View attachment 2922921

Let's just be honest. You're jealous. This conversation reeks of cognitive dissonance and jealousy.

You come into my comments tryna be all buddy buddy (Hiding your envy) and now jumping along in here trying to help all the native fresh of the boat ugly Pajeets out that are not as fortunate as me to be a handsome man that doesn't scream Indian whatsoever.

:) keep hating you jealous faggot. I owned you before you got banned and I keep owning you again and again.
you’re not even 5’8, you’re 5’7.5

and you do scream indian, this is your skin colour you coping monkey

IMG 2944

• JFL
Reactions: silencio

This is sad ravi 😞

32. Not 35.

Again. You guys inform me that I am not even old by adding 3 years to my age.

The same way you guys inform me that I am not even short by subtracting 1 inch from my height.

Keep coping.

You are literally one of those users that has two accounts on this place and talking about this that and the other lol.

You are such a loser that you cannot even face me on your main account. That's how much of a shunned in the west fresh of the banana boat cringe heavy bud bud accent faggot you are.

Yes, yes! I make all you native Indians feel like shit and guess what? I LOVE IT! You should not be in the UK. You are good for nothing. There was a time where our nation only accepted the exceptional people from India and Pakistan. The talented doctors, dentists, surgeons and accountants. But now we accept faggots like you who can't even ensure the hot chocolate doesn't spill in the UberEats / Deliveroo bag.

You're a nobody 24-26 year old talking about my age.

You're a Zoomer and doing absolutely fucking jackshit with your life. So what is the point in you being young? Lol. You will never live these years as good as I am even living mine now. Tell me, when was the last time you crashed a party?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, greycel and HTN_Mentalcel
you’re not even 5’8, you’re 5’7.5

and you do scream indian, this is your skin colour you coping monkey

View attachment 2922945

Again. Thanks for reminding me that 173 on the mark (Which I've measured a 1,000 times) isn't short.

The fact you are DESPERATE to takes 1.25cm off my height speaks VOLUMES.

Learn the give-away signs that you're not smart.

Here we have a 38 year old Scottish faggot that would get knocked spark the fuck out, sucking up to a bunch of lonely little boys that have never experienced a life outside of online consumerism.

You're 6 years my senior but acting 16 years my junior. Fix up or get sparked the fuck out you non player character stupid wanker.

32. Not 35.

Again. You guys inform me that I am not even old by adding 3 years to my age.

The same way you guys inform me that I am not even short by subtracting 1 inch from my height.

Keep coping.

You are literally one of those users that has two accounts on this place and talking about this that and the other lol.

You are such a loser that you cannot even face me on your main account. That's how much of a shunned in the west fresh of the banana boat cringe heavy bud bud accent faggot you are.

Yes, yes! I make all you native Indians feel like shit and guess what? I LOVE IT! You should not be in the UK. You are good for nothing. There was a time where our nation only accepted the exceptional people from India and Pakistan. The talented doctors, dentists, surgeons and accountants. But now we accept faggots like you who can't even ensure the hot chocolate doesn't spill in the UberEats / Deliveroo bag.

You're a nobody 24-26 year old talking about my age.

You're a Zoomer and doing absolutely fucking jackshit with your life. So what is the point in you being young? Lol. You will never live these years as good as I am even living mine now. Tell me, when was the last time you crashed a party?
Again. Thanks for reminding me that 173 on the mark (Which I've measured a 1,000 times) isn't short.

The fact you are DESPERATE to takes 1.25cm off my height speaks VOLUMES.

Learn the give-away signs that you're not smart.
Here we have a 38 year old Scottish faggot that would get knocked spark the fuck out, sucking up to a bunch of lonely little boys that have never experienced a life outside of online consumerism.

You're 6 years my senior but acting 16 years my junior. Fix up or get sparked the fuck out you non player character stupid wanker.
🤓☝️

• +1
Reactions: greycel

You live no existence in the real world lol. You've never played a sport in your life and you are a moderator on an incel forum talking about becoming a facial plastic surgeon so that you can help those less fortunate like yourself out in the future.

I think we know who the peanut skulled nerd is here.

You live no existence in the real world lol. You've never played a sport in your life and you are a moderator on an incel forum talking about becoming a facial plastic surgeon so that you can help those less fortunate like yourself out in the future.

I think we know who the peanut skulled nerd is here.
what sport did you play?

was playing a sport at school an excuse to see your naked chad classmates naked in the gym lockers?

pipe down chi chi man or i’ll have to drop a part 3 :feelshah:

and why are you exposing private DMs? i’m gonna have to give you a warning :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and greycel
what sport did you play?

was playing a sport at school an excuse to see your naked chad classmates naked in the gym lockers?

pipe down chi chi man or i’ll have to drop a part 3 :feelshah:

and why are you exposing private DMs? i’m gonna have to give you a warning :hnghn:

Abuse your powers as a moderator. Lol, don't worry. I am gathering all the pedophilia from this site and reporting it to authorities to get the site taken down.

I'll give it 2-3 weeks at best. Enjoy your stay while you can. You'll need another place to rot in soon.

• JFL
Abuse your powers as a moderator. Lol, don't worry. I am gathering all the pedophilia from this site and reporting it to authorities to get the site taken down.

I'll give it 2-3 weeks at best. Enjoy your stay while you can. You'll need another place to rot in soon.
you’re not the brightest guy in the room are you?

you’re gathering pedophilia from a site that has your indian subhuman face imprinted in almost every single shitpost, nice thinking, ravi, shit, they even know your government name, you’ve also encouraged suicidal tendencies to other users here which i have proof of and also said multiple racial slurs towards black people and the south asian community, it’s not looking good for you pal :ogre::feelshah:

• JFL
you’re not the brightest guy in the room are you?

you’re gathering pedophilia from a site that has your indian subhuman face imprinted in almost every single shitpost, nice thinking, ravi, shit, they even know your government name, you’ve also encouraged suicidal tendencies to other users here which i have proof of and also said multiple racial slurs towards black people and the south asian community, it’s not looking good for you pal :ogre::feelshah:

:) for my safety I will be reporting it anonymously, obviously :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Racism isn't against the law and not a criminal offence, unless done in physical reality.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and coisbhai
He's concerned he's going to be out of his first job as an adult now lol

• JFL
:) for my safety I will be reporting it anonymously, obviously :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Racism isn't against the law and not a criminal offence, unless done in physical reality.
wdym for my safety? i just screenshotted everything you’re saying which is indirect proof that you’re the one reporting it, you are an absolute bellend

• JFL
wdym for my safety? i just screenshotted everything you’re saying which is indirect proof that you’re the one reporting it, you are an absolute bellend

Let's see what the independent governing bodies care about lol

Posting minors and salivating over them is a criminal offence. There are threads that you are going to have to use all your geek powers to search for, which exist, of minors being posted NAKED. Yes that's correct :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will team up with members of Reddit and Make This Happen. Pun intended.

And :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @ government name.

How many Ravis are there in the United Kingdom? You stoopid fucking jackass hahahahahaha.

Clutching to straws.

I know all the ins and outs to the owner of this site that has removed his username to spare it's life.

He runs a literal sui forum and has appeared on the BBC news with English journalists going to his doorstep. They needed to wait for days and days for him to come out of his house to put the rubbish outside for the rubbish man to collect lol.

The big tall black guy. Don't act like you dont know who he is :lul:

How are you doing @Master?

Just remember @Master I am well-aware of your name that I posted on here towards the tail end of 2023 and you had your mod team delete and censor.

I will provingly link you to all these sites. CuckMax.Org. Inkwell.Is and we know the other one.