Manlet Ricecel Jimmy Yang Has A Hot Rich White Girlfriend Who Is A Venture Capitalist And Betabuxxing Him.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

She is so much richer than him and can get tall white celebrities with her wealth, but she decides to not only date an asian manelet, but to BETABUXX HIM.

He doesn't even care to looksmax, he has shit hair that is too long and straight and glasses. At least if he cut his hair and got a perm I would understand, but this is just unexplainable why she would date him. But I am happy for him and this is lifefuel.

Attachments

• 1691683276162.png
    1691683276162.png
    886.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1691693978028.png
    1691693978028.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 29581, Smuuu and 9 others
Just be ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Joe Rogancel, Zeyn and 6 others
Even a truecel-looking Asian can snag up yellowfever foids leagues above his level if he just has that oofy doofy NT rizz, which of course is rare for Asians being non-NT and all. Better-looking Asians can get the voted best looking foids in Germany. All top tier A10 Germanic Aryan Stacies were bred for T50 honorary Aryan golden bvlls (the true master race)

Hitler couldn't even be mad about it since he put Finns who he called Mongoloid at the top of his racial hierarchy along with the purest Nordics and above all other whites, and Finns are genetically AMWF rape babies through Haplogroup N. He put East Asians at the very top of the racial hierarchy as well. AMWF is the natural world order and will forever be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and sibience
he cucked ian somer hold too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and sibience
Slope heads are taking our white women

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ShowerMaxxing, traveler and 2 others
Just be ethnic
Even a truecel-looking Asian can snag up yellowfever foids leagues above his level if he just has that oofy doofy NT rizz, which of course is rare for Asians being non-NT and all. Better-looking Asians can get the voted best looking foids in Germany. All top tier A10 Germanic Aryan Stacies were bred for T50 honorary Aryan golden bvlls (the true master race)

Hitler couldn't even be mad about it since he put Finns who he called Mongoloid at the top of his racial hierarchy along with the purest Nordics and above all other whites, and Finns are genetically AMWF rape babies through Haplogroup N. He put East Asians at the very top of the racial hierarchy as well. AMWF is the natural world order and will forever be

View attachment 2373503

View attachment 2373505

View attachment 2373519

View attachment 2373523

Water. White girls are betabuxxing asians, going to korea and acting out their natural white saviour complex.

Even in the west white girls are betabuxxing asian guys, here is another example that many people know of a streamer way richer than her nurse boyfriend:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ShowerMaxxing, LampPostPrime and 2 others
She's mtb

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and sibience
Water. White girls are betabuxxing asians, going to korea and acting out their natural white saviour complex.

Even in the west white girls are betabuxxing asian guys, here is another example that many people know of a streamer way richer than her nurse boyfriend:

View attachment 2373533

Reminder that Jimmy Yang is a famous actor, stand-up comedian, and writer so he's not just some random truecel, he's hyper NTmaxxed celebrity who also has money as well. Still he is much uglier, much poorer, much shorter, and much lower SMV than her so this is still insane.

Otr though, female attractiveness is far from completely objective despite what blackpillers tell you. Some girls just don't like Asians at all while some girls have an overwhelming preference/fetish for Asians, same for whites or blacks or Arabs. If you're decent looking then make sure to approach girls who have a preference for your race or any other unique features and you'll score

She's mtb

He's literally a looksminned turbomanlet truecel League player pheno and she has a $40 billion financial portfolio. Not to mention, this Gigastacy winning the international beauty pageant of the world is dating some MTN/HTN Korean guy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Smuuu and sibience
She's mtb

Being white, attractive, and extremely rich and successful makes her easily stacy.

It is ONLY because she is dating this asian manlet why guys will cope and say she is not stacy. But she could literally get any male celebrity she wants.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Being white, attractive, and extremely rich and successful makes her easily stacy.

It is ONLY because she is dating this asian manlet why guys will cope and say she is not stacy. But she could literally get any male celebrity she wants.
Shes an angel but lol at her being rich making her stacy

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Shes an angel but lol at her being rich making her stacy

She is LITERALLY an angel investor.

Being rich does matter lol. An attractive girl that isn't rich is not relationship material, it is not smart unless if you are poor yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Thinker and LampPostPrime
She is LITERALLY an angel investor.

Being rich does matter lol. An attractive girl that isn't rich is not relationship material, it is not smart unless if you are poor yourself.
Being rich has zero effect on a girls attractiveness other than for subbies like myself

• JFL
God shes probably a femdommy. Imagine the dommy raceplay she does 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Love it
Being rich has zero effect on a girls attractiveness other than for subbies like myself

For me if a girl is low class but attractive it doesn't really make her attractive. Wealth matters for me as well as her being pure European.

If that was the case why wouldn't I just go to East Europe and fuck very attractive poor girls.

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
remember your favorite video game females is for ethnic men only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, LampPostPrime and sibience
God shes probably a femdommy. Imagine the dommy raceplay she does 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

She probably calls him a chink during sex :ROFLMAO: And she also probably likes doing ageplay/pedoplay with him.

That is very hot though I want a girl to do that to me.

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
For me if a girl is low class but attractive it doesn't really make her attractive. Wealth matters for me as well as her being pure European.

If that was the case why wouldn't I just go to East Europe and fuck very attractive poor girls.
Same here, A rich blonde mommy is extreme femdommy mommy material . But i think we are exceptions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and sibience
She probably calls him a chink during sex :ROFLMAO: And she also probably likes doing ageplay/pedoplay with him.

That is very hot though I want a girl to do that to me.
Zettabased

• +1
I will never understand shit like this. Mudsharks are one thing. This guy literally has negative appeal besides oofy doofy asian guy, what the hell

• JFL
Reactions: sibience, dakchuh and LampPostPrime
I will never understand shit like this. Mudsharks are one thing. This guy literally has negative appeal besides oofy doofy asian guy, what the hell
white savior complex. same reason white women go to africa to feed starving children n shit, except for her its betabuxing a rice truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, sibience and SidharthTheSlayer

I was searching .org for this couple, I'm surprised no one else posted about this. Jimmy Yang is literally dating up in every way lol. This is the state of reverse hypergamy in 2023.

@thecel

white savior complex. same reason white women go to africa to feed starving children n shit, except for her its betabuxing a rice truecel

What if she is just extremely attracted to him because he looks like a kid?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I was searching .org for this couple, I'm surprised no one else posted about this. Jimmy Yang is literally dating up in every way lol. This is the state of reverse hypergamy in 2023.

@thecel

Why are white women so fucking degenerate, jesus christ

• JFL
The Era of the Golden Bull is here, adapt or die.

Any recommendations for kpopmaxxer surgeries?

• JFL
Holy shit wtf am I doing wrong, am I that autistic

• So Sad
Women have no standards tbh

• JFL
OOFY DOOFY is law

• +1

@thecel

• JFL
Women have no standards tbh

But asians are intellectually superior, of course Brianne Kimmel is a wealthy person who probably wants intelligence in a partner as well as intelligent kids.

Meanwhile a white stacy fucking a white oofy doofy will get no meaning out of it.

is this the no eyebrows halo :feelshah: