manlets dnr brutal heightpill

D

DeadByThirty

chad prevails despite your effort
in my school i see a lot of couples. most of the time i'm just indifferent, mad or sad when i see them but I recently notice out of all the couples, the ones with the insane height differences are the only one's showing any pda.

you will never see a couple with a 3 inch or less height difference show pda in my school.

i saw this couple that was straight up pedophilic in height difference (this foids head is closer to his hand than his elbow fucking insane) kissing in the hallways, and it looked so uncomfortable too the guy had to do a more than 45 degree angle arch to kiss this ungrateful foid who is most likely getting her cervix rammed at home by other guys. fucking insane what height gets you.

couples like that in the school are probably inflating the already insane foid standards, in 10 years it'll 14 inch height difference or nothing.

the most interaction i see similar heighted couples engage in is a hug in public.

good to know i will never be fetish material for a woman like these guys are because of genes, i am only a couple inches taller than the foids around me, not enough for them.

so fucking over i despise my father for ruining his 6'0 genes on my 5'0 mom

• +1
Reactions: kuvios and reek
real bro last year in grade 12 high school i saw a fucking 4'10 bitch with a 6'2 boyfriend jfl , my father is 5'5 and mom is 5'3 i somehow escaped the manletism by being 5'11 maybe i will grow an inch or two because i have anterior pelvic twist :feelspepo:

real bro last year in grade 12 high school i saw a fucking 4'10 bitch with a 6'2 boyfriend jfl , my father is 5'5 and mom is 5'3 i somehow escaped the manletism by being 5'11 maybe i will grow an inch or two because i have anterior pelvic twist :feelspepo:
your mom got creampied by your more vertically gifted mailman hate to tell you this

also in high school its very common to see the short height niggas getting thrown around or get made fun of in high school dont know how are they going to survive college

also in high school its very common to see the short height niggas getting thrown around or get made fun of in high school dont know how are they going to survive college
yep typical manlet problems

• So Sad
Reactions: reek
your mom got creampied by your more vertically gifted mailman hate to tell you this
:forcedsmile: i dont think its like this tho my father is the only short one in my whole paternal line my grandfather and great grandfather are all 5'10+

:forcedsmile: i dont think its like this tho my father is the only short one in my whole paternal line my grandfather and great grandfather are all 5'10+
idk i'd consider paternity test that height difference is pretty wack

• +1
Reactions: reek
Are you 5'2 by any chance?

in my school i see a lot of couples. most of the time i'm just indifferent, mad or sad when i see them but I recently notice out of all the couples, the ones with the insane height differences are the only one's showing any pda.

you will never see a couple with a 3 inch or less height difference show pda in my school.

i saw this couple that was straight up pedophilic in height difference (this foids head is closer to his hand than his elbow fucking insane) kissing in the hallways, and it looked so uncomfortable too the guy had to do a more than 45 degree angle arch to kiss this ungrateful foid who is most likely getting her cervix rammed at home by other guys. fucking insane what height gets you.

couples like that in the school are probably inflating the already insane foid standards, in 10 years it'll 14 inch height difference or nothing.

the most interaction i see similar heighted couples engage in is a hug in public.

good to know i will never be fetish material for a woman like these guys are because of genes, i am only a couple inches taller than the foids around me, not enough for them.

I really believe short women are the most evil humans on the planet, absolutely zero remorse for their male counterparts and they betray their manlet fathers by only fucking tall chad and posting short man hate propaganda on tiktok, normies never understand when I tell them that short girls don’t want my manlet ass, it’s so frustrating when they say “JUST GET A SHORT GIRL BRO”

face over height anyday. being manlet is shit but being ugly is even shittier

I really believe short women are the most evil humans on the planet, absolutely zero remorse for their male counterparts and they betray their manlet fathers by only fucking tall chad and posting short man hate propaganda on tiktok, normies never understand when I tell them that short girls don’t want my manlet ass, it’s so frustrating when they say “JUST GET A SHORT GIRL BRO”
short girls have the highest height standards too jfl they're so delusional

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
  • +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
short girls have the highest height standards too jfl they're so delusional
They are the only group of people I hate on sight, if I see a woman my height or shorter I immediately hate her and know she is satanic

6'1 the jokes write themselves
im gonna get LL in the future, but its been confirmed so many times, height is just a multiplier for your face. if your ugly and tall its over

im gonna get LL in the future, but its been confirmed so many times, height is just a multiplier for your face. if your ugly and tall its over
6'1 getting LL holy fuck you are delusional