Marfan Syndrome is the ULTIMATE HEIGHTMAX

nakus

nakus

arimidex abuser
Research yourself but it’s basically something that keeps you growing forever, you never stop.

Genetic but some people get it randomly, it’s not over for the 5’1 manlets give yourself marfan syndrome :lul::lul:

example: isaiah austin
IMG 0700

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, n9wiff and maxxmclooks
Is it worth it though?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and maxxmclooks
highly doubt that its worth it

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
nakus out here again trying to find any possible ways to ascend above 180cm

im laughing but not in disrespect, no hate to u

have some rep for brightening my evening nice sir

joke post
I know

Those guys look frail as fuck, if I'm not mistaken all of them grow to the exact same height or something like that

I know

Those guys look frail as fuck, if I'm not mistaken all of them grow to the exact same height or something like that
i dont know but they all reach fucking crazy heights absolutely insane, but they get vision problems a shitty build and a bad heart

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
nakus out here again trying to find any possible ways to ascend above 180cm

im laughing but not in disrespect, no hate to u

have some rep for brightening my evening nice sir
just playing around :lul:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and n9wiff
I know

yeah and die at like before 40

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
Enjoy aneurysms

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, silencio and nakus
wtf is that I didn’t even research this is a joke :lul:
Marfan syndrome is a connective tissue disorder
One of the reasons of abnormal growth like long fingers, pectus excavatum and other clinical signs
Also it is associated with aneurysms which is basically a dilation in large blood vessels which is extremely risky.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, nakus and RAITEIII
Marfan syndrome is a connective tissue disorder
One of the reasons of abnormal growth like long fingers, pectus excavatum and other clinical signs
Also it is associated with aneurysms which is basically a dilation in large blood vessels which is extremely risky.
Makes sense people have heart issues from it

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Marfans involves LOX inhibition. It prevents the plate from solidifying. It also causes large limb apperance, large dimorphic organs, and has some level of protection against... welp. That's enough. It makes you sort of weak, specially in the vascular system - aneurysm coming ur way sorta.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, nakus and IMOGYOU
Makes sense people have heart issues from it
Yes because of the dilation a person is more disposed to develop stasis pf blood which will cause a thrombi and that thrombi will turn into an emboli and block major blood vessels like the coronary arteries and so on
Also rep me my brother i just summarized a whole pathology lecture for you @nakus :rage:

• +1
Reactions: nakus
He isnt even that tall If an Asian foid was never shorter than your nipples its over anyways

It’s klinefelters but worse version

hes 7’1 and his parents are short
He's an NBA players are notorious for lying about height. 4ft11 reached Just a tiny Bit above my nipples and im Just a little over 6'1. Meanwhile These gooks reach His nipples when He is apparently 7'1. His Long Arms make him Look bigger