@Master I beat you. I won. I will always have won over you.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Iron
ur mods and u were being satanic toxic abusive bullies and not defending me and lying and abusing me like demons.

I trolled and said I am suing the server. You took the bait and said I am banned for life from your shitty server, and that if I return you will take legal actions and you Ip Banned me.

It's me. @biblebeliever777
Well when I felt like it, I slid back in under your nose and wallah I am here. If I wanted I could post here for years but I don't want to. I don't care for your shithole server.

I won over you you lose, and my dad is rich asf, I never have to WORK A DAY IN MY LIFE. I can get beach houses all over Greece, Italy, Spain, he literally asks me if I want them lolll if it's a good idea to get more houses in the Mediteranean so we can chill and have.

Meanwhile your a 30 year old wage slave cuck who will work a shitty job your entire life, fucking incel mod LMFAO and then you will Burn in Never Ending Torment for Eternity because GOD created you just to send you and your mods to Hell. LOLOLOLOL :)

@Master more like satan is ur master Burn Loser! Hahahaha! :D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, CarrotMaxxer, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
@Master

Based anti master action

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
You are enraging the jew lords. Please forgive this cuck peseant. He don't know what's good for him!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, mewingmaxxer, nier and 2 others
ur mods and u were being satanic toxic abusive bullies and not defending me and lying and abusing me like demons.

I trolled and said I am suing the server. You took the bait and said I am banned for life from your shitty server, and that if I return you will take legal actions and you Ip Banned me.

It's me. @biblebeliever777
Well when I felt like it, I slid back in under your nose and wallah I am here. If I wanted I could post here for years but I don't want to. I don't care for your shithole server.

I won over you you lose, and my dad is rich asf, I never have to WORK A DAY IN MY LIFE. I can get beach houses all over Greece, Italy, Spain, he literally asks me if I want them lolll if it's a good idea to get more houses in the Mediteranean so we can chill and have.

Meanwhile your a 30 year old wage slave cuck who will work a shitty job your entire life, fucking incel mod LMFAO and then you will Burn in Never Ending Torment for Eternity because GOD created you just to send you and your mods to Hell. LOLOLOLOL :)

@Master more like satan is ur master Burn Loser! Hahahaha! :D
Why would u admit to having money retard now he really gonna sue jfl at this autist .. or idk what legal action he was talking about

Based tho

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Why would u admit to having money retard now he really gonna sue jfl at this autist .. or idk what legal action he was talking about

Based tho
he cant do shit none of its even mine and 10000 different reasons hes my bitch and a wagecuck loser @Master forever a loser.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and ItsOver999
just graycel things

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick and ShawarmaFilth