Mental Clarity chp.1

Arsene

Arsene

LOVE AND LUST ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
I'm good. I think I've learnt how futile it is to gain freedom. I thought death would be the easiest way to it but now I'm just more confined. You might think it's a childish reason but not everyone is same. I've always felt suffocated when people tell me what to do, my parents, my teachers, when i have to do things which i don't like, just so i can have a chance to move forward. I think death wouldn't have been that bad, it's not like i believe in afterlife. I thought I'd be free. Even if I'm free from life. Eternally unconscious or something. Evil? I don't believe in good and evil, what hurts you is what you call evil. Millions of people die everyday because of old age or some random thug. Is old age also evil? In the grand scheme of things, It's only emotions playing with you. They're also a confinement. But that doesn't mean i don't have feelings. If i didn't, I'd be more confined. It's just that my feelings don't care about other's feelings. Well enough blabbering. If overthinking can kill, than that will be my reason for death.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Screenshot 20240202 115558 1

Bump

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM