MK-677 CAN effect T-levels.

nakus

nakus

arimidex abuser
MK-677 as you all know is known for potentially raising prolactin levels in some people, now this will cause a chain of events that will lead to lowered testosterone, AND IM GOING HEAVY ON THE CAN prolactin also causes gyno, which is why MK causes gyno for some people, so beware of this when taking it, this is not something you need to stress heavily about, but taking something to manage prolactin is always a good idea. USUALLY, THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN HIGH DOSAGES BUT IT CAN HAPPEN IN LOWER DOSAGES DEPENDING ON THE PERSON. Just beware of this as this can be permanent.

mb for the shit quality post but there isn't more to say about this, dyor.

MK-677 as you all know is known for potentially raising prolactin levels in some people, now this will cause a chain of events that will lead to lowered testosterone, AND IM GOING HEAVY ON THE CAN prolactin also causes gyno, which is why MK causes gyno for some people, so beware of this when taking it, this is not something you need to stress heavily about, but taking something to manage prolactin is always a good idea. USUALLY, THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN HIGH DOSAGES BUT IT CAN HAPPEN IN LOWER DOSAGES DEPENDING ON THE PERSON. Just beware of this as this can be permanent.

Do you think aromasin can dodge this?

yes but no, the prolactin increase is so marginal that it practically doesnt do shit and its easily circumvented by taking vitamin e and b6

• +1
Reactions: aber
yes but no, the prolactin increase is so marginal that it practically doesnt do shit and its easily circumvented by taking vitamin e and b6
some people get the side effects and the increase is large for them as i said its not common even russo lifts has commented on this and made several videos about it

Is vitamin p5p good for avoiding getting gyno from mk677 ?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Mine still hasn’t come, is p5p good in the meantime ?
people on reddit say they experience results on 200mg so go for it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
water, every PED except test injections and PCTs will lower your testosterone

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
retarded grey
retarded 15 year old thinking he made some grand discovery when this is water tier info to anyone who knows what theyre doing

retarded 15 year old thinking he made some grand discovery when this is water tier info to anyone who knows what theyre doing
did i ever mention this was a grand discovery, nigga im just telling the retards who dont know

Just stay under 15mg daily.

thought it was water that peds suppress endogenous production
I literally said PEDs not including test or PCT will lower your testosterone. And I said lower your test, not suppression. Lets keep it consistent

• +1
Reactions: truecel12