Model looks and male sexuality

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Master
Perhaps it is because I am black, and my system for evaluating attractiveness is less refined, but many of these so called “model” females have little to no appeal to me.
I feel that past a certain point, if a woman is not obese, with no major facial deviance from the average, I start to factor in body a lot more heavily than face, and the relative weight of a PSL style evaluation of face face(things like symmetry, ratios, etc) greatly diminishes.
I would say I value dimorphism/cuteness greatly, but past that it isn’t so important.

4ED8FAF0 A91C 41BA BBB6 9FD1CABD90BF
49C9FE81 BBF0 4077 9981 305181B346FE
3410B569 56D7 4670 AF12 491E6C5C8320

The following random women I found online just now register as being more attractive in my head than the likes of Barbara Palvin, Taylor Hill, etc

9401F3BA 780D 4C36 A1DD C915CE0C5E4A

She is obviously not ugly by any means, but she just doesn’t do it for me.

Does anyone else feel this way?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Imretarded?, blatonslatt and 1 other person
Those women are naked and taylor hill isn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Ricky212, TechnoBoss and 6 others
770B838E 4645 4B30 8FA6 3B0E853788EE
DA48C103 9404 4AFC 9032 17A39389011A
B1E96F40 A0C1 4B08 8551 1083E239C3FB

some women I do find highly attractive. I do notice that they all have a lot more dimorphism than these model girls and they are quite cute

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, futuregigamogger and Jason Voorhees
Perhaps it is because I am black, and my system for evaluating attractiveness is less refined, but many of these so called “model” females have little to no appeal to me.
I feel that past a certain point, if a woman is not obese, with no major facial deviance from the average, I start to factor in body a lot more heavily than face, and the relative weight of a PSL style evaluation of face face(things like symmetry, ratios, etc) greatly diminishes.
I would say I value dimorphism/cuteness greatly, but past that it isn’t so important.

View attachment 2926819View attachment 2926820View attachment 2926821

The following random women I found online just now register as being more attractive in my head than the likes of Barbara Palvin, Taylor Hill, etc

View attachment 2926825

would love to fuck the second girl

• Love it
Reactions: IRL_Reject
  • +1
2nd foid is meh. What about foids like doutzen kroes. Top 0.01% face but bottom percentile tranny body
Definitely would place her below any of the girls I posted in terms of overall appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
Definitely would place her below any of the girls I posted in terms of overall appeal.
Body is Uber important on foids tbh. Land whales are an instant turn off

• Love it
IMG 4663

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject and Mister Fuwy
IMG 5678

• JFL

View attachment 2926825

You like big tits and I love it too, a MTB can have a HTB halo just for the tits. IRL these Stacies stand out more, what you mean probably is the surgerymaxxed foids who tried to look Stacy but something didn't work (like when average men get facial surgeries and look weird). I still preffer face over body.

• +1

View attachment 2926825

Yeah it’s called sex appeal

Models aren’t sexy, they don’t have a fat ass, good hips or nice tits. Just nice faces

Body on a woman is as important as face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and IRL_Reject
Yeah it’s called sex appeal

Models aren’t sexy, they don’t have a fat ass, good hips or nice tits. Just nice faces

Body on a woman is as important as face tbh
Yes, exactly. I find it very difficult to rate women based purely off of facial aesthetics and similar things because sex appeal/estrogen really weigh heavily into my evaluation of a woman.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Yes, exactly. I find it very difficult to rate women based purely off of facial aesthetics and similar things because sex appeal/estrogen really weigh heavily into my evaluation of a woman.
I think it weighs heavily in 99% of men’s evaluation, every man will stare at a nice ass or wide hips or tits irl

Just the incels on here who would disagree tbh

• +1
I think it weighs heavily in 99% of men’s evaluation, every man will stare at a nice ass or wide hips or tits irl

Just the incels on here who would disagree tbh
got myself interested in this High E Nice body girl that people would facially say "ogre" but she cute asf ngl with north alantid coloring too

subhuman manlet norwooding father though so would probably be unideal for a son unless the genetic recombination is godly

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and IRL_Reject
PSL models look insane IRL like walking statues. U would feel Genetically inferior if u met Taylor hill and she probably height mogs u too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212
PSL models look insane IRL like walking statues. U would feel Genetically inferior if u met Taylor hill and she probably height mogs u too.
I genuinely would not even think too much about her tbh. I might think “she’s cute” at most. I really don’t find he that soecial compared to other girls I have seen, and I absolutely have seen girls of more or less equivalent looks irl

I genuinely would not even think too much about her tbh. I might think “she’s cute” at most. I really don’t find he that soecial compared to other girls I have seen, and I absolutely have seen girls of more or less equivalent looks irl
U sound like those girls that say “omg I wouldn’t even notice Chico IRL, he looks like a normal guy walking down the street” lololol

U sound like those girls that say “omg I wouldn’t even notice Chico IRL, he looks like a normal guy walking down the street” lololol
completely different because male and female sexuality is different.
i look at big tits and ass and if she is feminine
past a certain point it doesnt matter because I just think “yeah id fuck her” but I would also fuck obese black single moms.
I want to fuck them more based on how developed they rsexually doe
girls are more refined in their desires because they need chad to be successful

the skinny supermodel body is sexy but it has to be female sized aka 5'5 and shorter. super models aren't sexy because they're 6 feet

• +1
completely different because male and female sexuality is different.
i look at big tits and ass and if she is feminine
past a certain point it doesnt matter because I just think “yeah id fuck her” but I would also fuck obese black single moms.
I want to fuck them more based on how developed they rsexually doe
girls are more refined in their desires because they need chad to be successful
Women no different. That’s why we use terms here like “low appeal” or “high appeal” when talking about how appealing somebody’s looks are beyond face PSL factors (body,coloring, phenotype, etc)

All you are talking about is low vs high sex appeal. And it doesn’t matter tbh.

The truth is the overwhelming majority of people IRL are not remarkable looking, so seeing these high PSL faces IRL coupled with tall height stands out. Most women IRL really r ugly bro

IMG 7463

IMG 7465

IMG 7466

IMG 7467

Like ok sure bro. Maybe PSL Stacies aren’t as high sex appeal as HTB with big tits, but they still get insane looks halo in their day to day lives. Literally makes average woman on the street look like a separate species lmao.

IMG 7468

“Bro I wouldn’t even look twice at her IRL”

Jflll