Even his name mogs wtf Billy Drago
He died in 2019 tho RIP

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
"Yooo dudeee, shit threaad... booo 👎"
FB IMG 1668454756100

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
all i want is to nuke this forum and men in black style wipe myself and then simp for beckys again and fuck 1/100

• Woah
he's always been old looking. this is the youngest pic i can find of him. the other pictures online are of his son, who isn't as good looking

img_5856.jpg

if you are this evil looking, you will always by typecasted as the bad guy

• +1
i think the reason he and ramirez aren't real sex symbols(only weirdo hybristophiliac females like them) is because they both have some kind of native america/amerinidian admixture which is highly gerontomorphic. they both look old and decrepit as fuck. both of them have fucked up nasty looking teeth too lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Zenis and Deleted member 20677
i think the reason he and ramirez aren't real sex symbols(only weirdo hybristophiliac females like them) is because they both have some kind of native america/amerinidian admixture which is highly gerontomorphic. they both look old and decrepit as fuck. both of them have fucked up nasty looking teeth too lol
The reason is he was a serial killer, he would have been one if he was an actor for example but being a serial killer prob add to his appeal and mystique to many women

Would you say Barrett is also highly gerontomorphic which is potentially why he had low appeal to many women
IMG 0433

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
thoughts @Zenis

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
he's always been old looking. this is the youngest pic i can find of him. the other pictures online are of his son, who isn't as good looking

img_5856.jpg

if you are this evil looking, you will always by typecasted as the bad guy
he looks so cool

could be casted as Lucifer

True @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss