My face is asymmetrical, what should i do?

rendangcel

rendangcel

Road to ascendance
My nose is slightly bent to the right side of my face, my left ear is also more projected from my front profile than my right ear, and my right side of my face is more bloated then my left side. I suspect that this is due to my sleep habit, i always sleep on my right-side of my body.

So, what should i do?

Is it more effective to sleep on the opposite side (in this case it is my left-side) of my body,

Or is it more effective to sleep on my back?

-:incel:

Solution
StraightHeadJames
u can try sleeping on the back maybe it would be a minor imporvement from soft tissue

but u can't change bones nigga :lul:
u can try sleeping on the back maybe it would be a minor imporvement from soft tissue

but u can't change bones nigga :lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and rendangcel
Solution
just do face tatoos on one side

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43329, rendangcel and MTMM
IS THE NOSE SOFT TISSUE OR A BONE YOU FUCKING IDIOT
if you have nose asym you can try botox, since the entire lower third of the nose is soft tissue.
if its your septum, youll need surgery for it. and if your ears are asymmetrical, could be due to an underlying postural problem.

• +1
Reactions: rendangcel
take ur crooked ass to a wall and chin tuck hard to oblivion focusing on stretching the muscles that run in the back of your neck

• Love it
Reactions: rendangcel
As long as its not noticeable in person ur fine my face is also asymmetrical but nobody says they can notice it in person