Pale skin

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
how can I make my skin from pale to that pinky fruity color similar to @NorwoodAscender?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and NorwoodAscender
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, NumbThePain and UZB_Strebl
You probably lack vitamin b12 or vitamin D

You probably lack vitamin b12 or vitamin D
no sir my vitamin D is in the end of the range after supplementing 10k for 2 years

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama and IRL_Reject
how can I make my skin from pale to that pinky fruity color similar to @NorwoodAscender?
Take niacin
High doses (50 mg or more) of niacin can cause side effects. The most common side effect is called "niacin flush," which is a burning, tingling sensation in the face and chest, and red or flushed skin. Taking an aspirin 30 minutes prior to the niacin may help reduce this symptom.

added benefit of raising your NAD levels

also lower bodyfat
be more active if not already
ensure all nutrients are in check

don’t compare ur skin to mine im weird and have a skin condition

My skin is shit and ur rosacea is cute bhai
@NorwoodAscender

So 50 mg niacin?
50mg may be enough, just try it. I was taking 100mg when I was doing it though. You will absolutely know if it is working, you'll feel all hot.

Beta-carotene leaves the skin yellowish. I know that's not what you're asking for, but still...

nigga you again with literally the same problem are you mega retarded. just go to the sun fucking 19 iq nigger

nigga you again with literally the same problem are you mega retarded. just go to the sun fucking 19 iq nigger
This you btw

Attachments

• 30F12B3A-C4AB-4326-B82B-FBE9DA1AE8D8.jpeg
    30F12B3A-C4AB-4326-B82B-FBE9DA1AE8D8.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
Beta-carotene leaves the skin yellowish. I know that's not what you're asking for, but still...
yeah that’s why I stopped it looked completely unnatural

Are you white?

• +1
Reactions: its_over
whatt??? i have the pink skin tone and everytime i faceapp myself it makes me more pale and it looks so much better wtf. i wish i was pale. i have pink skin lmao

everyone has different needs

@EliteMewing