PDO threads, everything under-eye.

Did i do like the 4 case in your thread with 4 mono horizontal and 4 screw vertical ??
best course of action is usually some vertical or horizontal threads only, if you need more volume either add the horizontals on top of the verticals or vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: SnowDiles
best course of action is usually some vertical or horizontal threads only, if you need more volume either add the horizontals on top of the verticals or vice versa.
Okay thx for the precision i will try 4 screw in horizontal

What would be a good plan for tear troughs like this? @i_love_roosters @Orc

IMG 4164

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Dumb question but can you decrease sceral show in the eyes with pdo? @Orc

Dumb question but can you decrease sceral show in the eyes with pdo? @Orc
you can pull on the lower eyelid if that's what you're asking.

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
they can pull on the lower eyelid
@Orc suggestions for lifting lower eyelid, as if you were trying to reduce scleral show. Also did you read about this pulling on the lower eyelid affect or do you just assume this could happen based on intuition.

@Orc suggestions for lifting lower eyelid, as if you were trying to reduce scleral show. Also did you read about this pulling on the lower eyelid affect or do you just assume this could happen based on intuition.

birectional cog inserted at an angle from below.

it happens when they do cat-eye lifts in women, as side effect, if you do it lower you can cause more pull but it might make your eyes look retarded.

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1
View attachment 2897262

it happens when they do cat-eye lifts in women, as side effect, if you do it lower you can cause more pull but it might make your eyes look retarded.
appreciate the response

do you think the method you described mitigates this pulling on the lower eyelid.

isn't that the entire point?
I understand thats the point of the method but let me rephrase, is the method you described actually efficacious, preventing the lower eyelid pull(droop, sag, scleral show) and not just "likely to work".

Last edited:
I understand thats the point of the method but let me rephrase, is the method you described actually efficacious, preventing the lower eyelid pull and not just "likely to work",
didn't you want to pull on the lower eyelid to cause less scleral show?

didn't you want to pull on the lower eyelid to cause less scleral show?
Wait for under eye hollowness where you said if the screws a placed horizontally they cause a stretch, i assumed you meant they stretch the lower eyelid down by increasing volume, but did you mean they pull the eye laterally?

Wait for under eye hollowness where you said if the screws a placed horizontally they cause a stretch, i assumed you meant they stretch the lower eyelid down by increasing volume, but did you mean they pull the eye laterally?
it pulls it up which decreases show, the only issue is that it might look weird.

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1
it pulls it up which decreases show, the only issue is that it might look weird.
just seems counter intuitive that placing the screws vertically would prevent this, but thank you.

just seems counter intuitive that placing the screws vertically would prevent this, but thank you.
that's not a screw.

it's a cog that pulls the entire skin this way.

screws aren't strong enough to fix it.

Would 2 or 3 sessions of prp or prf compensate for lost volume and fix tear through?

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Would 2 or 3 sessions of prp or prf compensate for lost volume and fix tear through?
i’ve heard prp only fix discolor and doesn’t add volume :-(

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
there's not much to write about.

you can either do them like this at an angle on the zygomaticomaxillary complex.
View attachment 2803821

or like this on top of the arch.
View attachment 2803825

both tighten the cheek and make it look more prominent.

the area is low risk, not much chance of bruising.

there's several people testing them for uee, that will probably post threads soon, I'm not one of them because I have zero uee to begin with.
Will these create a more defined appearance for the face? I'm trying to compile thread placements that will pull on the skin to make the face look leaner.

Last edited:
View attachment 2897262

Would you only need one to create a noticeable impact on scleral show? What do you mean by "at an angle from below?"

Would you only need one to create a noticeable impact on scleral show? What do you mean by "at an angle from below?"
yes, but again, it might look weird, I've never seen it being done.

once you've inserted a cog and it's hooked you can push your skin up around it to settle it, it's easier to do this from below than above, look up a video of cat or fox eye lifts, same method.

Will these create a more defined appearance for the face? I'm trying to compile thread placements that will pull on the skin to make the face look leaner.
for definition you mostly just want a lot of straight threads, they just force collagen without adding much volume.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
yes, but again, it might look weird, I've never seen it being done.

once you've inserted a cog and it's hooked you can push your skin up around it to settle it, it's easier to do this from below than above, look up a video of cat or fox eye lifts, same method.

for definition you mostly just want a lot of straight threads, they just force collagen without adding much volume.
Thanks. not sure if I understood one of your previous posts but did you say a slightly lower placement of the cog will have more of an effect on the lower lid and less on canthal tilt to avoid the gay fox-eyed look?

For definition of the face, straight threads in what direction and position?

does it really induce lipolysis?

if so, wouldn't that be problematic, especially with recurrent use? and wouldn't the under-eye area be even worse since we want to retain fat there?

does that work for sclera show&droopy eyelids?

775D07EC 1F1B 4235 96CE 0ABC69F36A2E
52106872 7004 4F37 AB67 803AAED77AF0

Hello orc could you recommend what I should do 🙏 my main problems is of course the under eye is weak but i have many faults in the eye area also the eye shape makes it look uncanny and half circular could u recommend what I could do also if not too much too ask for can u draw me a simple drawing with lines I could use so i can just do it without overthinking it and making a mistake 🙂

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit