Post ur top 5 best users and top 5 least favorite

Favorites: @Bzz (mogger) @NorwoodAscender @Orc @Michael Myers (Gengar was better) @Blackgymmax
Least favorite: @rhinoplasty @mvp @nct guy(deleted user) @LooksThinker mostly just the low iq little kids on here

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Orc, northern mogger and 3 others
Favorites: @Bzz (mogger) @NorwoodAscender @Orc @Michael Myers (Gengar was better) @Blackgymmax
Least favorite: @rhinoplasty @mvp @nct guy(deleted user) @LooksThinker mostly just the low iq little kids on here
Thanks bhai! Gengar will be missed.

• So Sad
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Best: @ConfusedBolivian
Worst : @asdvek

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
what's your list? @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, asdvek, ALTF4 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek
@asdvek is one of the only real looksmaxers who likely reads pubmed, you all are just copers
He is a larping piece of shit and his takes are also shit, I haven't seen a single proof from him about looksmaxing so idk what the fuck are you talking about lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nofap, asdvek, ALTF4 and 1 other person
@asdvek is one of the only real looksmaxers who likely reads pubmed, you all are just copers
that guys threads are absolute cagefuel i’ll have to give him that

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: asdvek and HTN_Mentalcel
He is a larping piece of shit and his takes are also shit, I haven't seen a single proof from him about looksmaxing so idk what the fuck are you talking about lmao

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Joined Feb 7, 2024
Last seen Today at 9:50 PM

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Joined Feb 7, 2024
Last seen Today at 9:50 PM
How is that proof jfl? i can also write in my bio that I blast 1k mg of testosterone. He has not provided any images or progression, the last time he tried to prove something is that he had a 8x6 dick and it turned out it was some dude from reddit lmao

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: asdvek and HTN_Mentalcel
Favourite: @Clown Show @Ricky212 @PrimalPlasty @BrahminBoss @xegigi
(Im not a larping faggot trying to make everyone happy)
Least: @The Grinch (you are rent free in my head icl)

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, PrimalPlasty and xegigi
Blud of course he’s natty. He done 10 push-ups and just woke up like that
Seems lik the rivals @TechnoBoss qns @moggathon are butting heads on whose the bestest

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@i_love_roosters @WishIwasChico you guys are also my favorites awesome guys bhais same with @moreroidsmoredates

Cant forget about u guys.

Anyone else I'm sorry I'm just forgetting rn but will officially keep it to this for now

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
you and @Dicklet3incher are also funny asf and always get me too cage. Also some favorites ngl too anyone I forgot IM SORRY this site actually has a lot of great users that are hilarious and contribute in their own way FUCKK even @moggathon is fucking hilarious i cant keep naming ppl I'm stopping at this but too many goats on this site bruv
@Mister Fuwy makes me cage too same as @Imretarded? @iMogEveryone and @ambi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Mister Fuwy, iMogEveryone and 1 other person
Top 5 best users:
1- @the BULL
2- @the BULL
3- @the BULL
4- @the BULL
5- @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, LooksThinker, i_love_roosters and 2 others
favs: @coispet @Narcissus🥀 @tombradylover @St.TikTokcel @ambi @The Grinch @Iasacrko @NoseProphecy @0hMan

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Narcissus🥀, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
favs: @coispet @Narcissus🥀 @tombradylover @St.TikTokcel @ambi @The Grinch @Iasacrko @NoseProphecy @0hMan
@murdah @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur (tyronejeet aliance)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
I forgot also the most underrated, most smart, handsome, tall, charismatic psl god on this forum: @Teddo23

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Favourites-

@otal_duu @Narcissus🥀 @northern mogger @Autismcel @coispet @ReadBooksEveryday @kebab @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Charisma

Least favourites -

@Makeyousit
@enchanted_elixir
3301204 Screenshot 20230227 110311 Discord
3859835 A7AEB1CC 193E 46D2 9797 5FF32FAAE83E

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, murdah, northern mogger and 5 others
favorites (circlejerk)
@pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Carv

least off the top of my head
@jisko32 @rhinoplasty

and fav modcels:
@coispet @Sny
Favorites: @Carv

Explanation:
@Carv ( Me OFC i could talk with my alter ego all day )
@NorwoodAscender ( Wholesome, Great future ahead, ADHDcel like me, Abstract Thinking, helps people)
@Michael Myers ( Bhai, Wholesome, Comedian, Pragmatic )
@TechnoBoss ( Dope Dude, Could Talk for hours, Listens to me Yap, Funny asf like seriously idk how he comes up with these jokes )
@Jason Voorhees ( Decent Guy )
@yeeyeeslayer ( Decent Guy, Honorable, Smart )

laughing-stock.jpg

If you didn't make the cut start to JESTERMAX for me I'll get you next time

Top 5 least favorite :
NO ONE IT'S A INCEL FORUM with CURRIES AND MAYOCELS

WHY WOULD WASTE YOUR BRAIN POWER HATING THEM OR REMEMBERING THEM?

IMAGINE HAVING A BONE TO PICK OF people who make up small percentage and genetic failures.

Let's crunch some numbers. With 34,610 members on Looksmax.org and a global population of roughly 7.951 billion, those active on the site constitute a mere 0.000460% of the population. Even if we focus solely on the combined population of the USA, Canada, and Europe, the figure remains negligible at 0.0000033%.

Favorites: @Carv @NorwoodAscender @TechnoBoss @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer

- Carv

_101299345_0beb8d8f-2aab-47a4-ba50-1e33135bc1e0.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, tombradylover and 1 other person
best: @AySab , @ecig , @lebronjames23 , @NorwoodAscender , @wackedchives , @coispet , @Michael Myers , @0hMan , @Allornothing (if he answered me for once)
worst: @jisko32 , @barettrealrx , @moggathon, @Rios1992 , InnerVoid (rip)
Thank you my boy

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Fav: @Michael Myers,@Samouraï, @BrahminBoss, @Clavicular @mirrormogger least: @rhinoplasty @WishIwasChico @jisko32 mid: @Blackgymmax he is pedo and ignores me other wise good
i bet, your all bullies are least

favs: @asdvek
least: @silencio I don't hate him, but he is one of the dumbest here

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and silencio
Best: @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @TsarTsar444 @Vermilioncore @WeiWei @slavicpsycho @n9wiff @Blackgymmax @ShawarmaFilth @optimisticzoomer @ManletJordanBarrett

Worst: @Narcissus🥀 @lestoa @piec @asdvek

Retarded faggot tier: @Chowdog

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, HTN_Mentalcel, WeiWei and 1 other person
Favorites: @Carv

Explanation:
@Carv ( Me OFC i could talk with my alter ego all day )
@NorwoodAscender ( Wholesome, Great future ahead, ADHDcel like me, Abstract Thinking, helps people)
@Michael Myers ( Bhai, Wholesome, Comedian, Pragmatic )
@TechnoBoss ( Dope Dude, Could Talk for hours, Listens to me Yap, Funny asf like seriously idk how he comes up with these jokes )
@Jason Voorhees ( Decent Guy )
@yeeyeeslayer ( Decent Guy, Honorable, Smart )

laughing-stock.jpg

If you didn't make the cut start to JESTERMAX for me I'll get you next time

Top 5 least favorite :
NO ONE IT'S A INCEL FORUM with CURRIES AND MAYOCELS

WHY WOULD WASTE YOUR BRAIN POWER HATING THEM OR REMEMBERING THEM?

IMAGINE HAVING A BONE TO PICK OF people who make up small percentage and genetic failures.

Let's crunch some numbers. With 34,610 members on Looksmax.org and a global population of roughly 7.951 billion, those active on the site constitute a mere 0.000460% of the population. Even if we focus solely on the combined population of the USA, Canada, and Europe, the figure remains negligible at 0.0000033%.

Favorites: @Carv @NorwoodAscender @TechnoBoss @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer

- Carv

_101299345_0beb8d8f-2aab-47a4-ba50-1e33135bc1e0.jpg
You’re one of my favorites too bhai thank you you’re a super cool dude I don’t have enough good things to say about you :cool:
(talking about Carv, but you are awesome too @Michael Myers)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@Master is my favourite user

One day I'll be up there too

I favorite everyone

Fav @TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender @Axii @Clavicular @Jason Voorhees

least fav @rhinoplasty @moggathon @anthony111553 @Clown Show @Pei

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Axii and TechnoBoss
favs: @asdvek
least: @silencio I don't hate him, but he is one of the dumbest here
You just mad cause I called you a faggot and you can't cope with it.

Best: @ConfusedBolivian
Worst : @asdvek
I live rent free in ur head jfll everytime somethings about worst user u tag me hahahahahaha

Bully in questionView attachment 2927980

Also this one was for you.
ape tier maxilla, perfect slim nose, full lips, high-set and prominent cheekbones, low body fat%, beautiful almond eyes, hair halo, good jawline, good harmony, good averageness and etc.
I'm legit chad, and also, I was the school bully.

ape tier maxilla, perfect slim nose, full lips, high-set and prominent cheekbones, low body fat%, beautiful almond eyes, hair halo, good jawline, good harmony, good averageness and etc.
I'm legit chad, and also, I was the school bully.
Doesn't equal psl god bones need to pop out wayy more your inner you is ltn tier so ltn inner u plus htn(low) outer u so mtn is good for you. Most subhumans are school bully and people laugh at your face here just by that understand. I don't even bring people down but your a narcy that's why I don't like you

Doesn't equal psl god bones need to pop out wayy more your inner you is ltn tier so ltn inner u plus htn(low) outer u so mtn is good for you. Most subhumans are school bully and people laugh at your face here just by that understand. I don't even bring people down but your a narcy that's why I don't like you
"Doesn't equal psl god bones need to pop out more you inner you is ltn tier so ltn inner plus htn(low) outer you so mtn is good for you"
it takes a genius to understand what you wrote.

"Most subhumans are school bully and people laugh at your face here just by that understand"
To be honest, true. I'm one of the few school bullies who looked good in my school.

"Doesn't equal psl god bones need to pop out more you inner you is ltn tier so ltn inner plus htn(low) outer you so mtn is good for you"
it takes a genius to understand what you wrote.

"Most subhumans are school bully and people laugh at your face here just by that understand"
To be honest, true. I'm one of the few school bullies who looked good in my school.
Yes that's why your mtn. Your avg looking imo when not making cringe faces . It can happen that a person can overrate them self. Just accept and improve. My advice get rid of curly hair they don't suit you and smile slightly with cheeks you will look less cringe

We don't talk much but you still my inspiratiok bro. Least I can do
Wow bro that’s crazy to think I inspire someone tbh but thank u, u can ask me anything any time

• +1
Reactions: silencio