Proviron( Dht) at Puberty for extra Masculinization

What would you recommend then to someone that's balding?
dont listen to him he’s a stupid fucking dumbass retard. finasteride side effects of overexxagerated by giga inhib schizos who spend all day fear mongering on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Expectation: "all my facial bones are gonna grow bro!! My dick will get larger, my frame will get wider, my voice will get deeper!! I'll ascend!"

Reality: *ages 5 years, loses hair and skin, looks the exact same but muscular"*
You are simple wrong

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
took proviron when i was 16yo, didnt norwood or age any faster lol
many people's hair will not be sensitive to dht before 25, that's why u can start balding much later in life with half as much dht as u did in ur youth

hmm i think a test e cycle with 500mg for 6 months and the last 2-3 months tren a + anavar and then pct with hcg + clomid will be way more effective

I have a friend that did this and he had crazy results in zygo, jaw, voice dimorphism bones in general
How old was he

Did he have any side effects? No balding, drastic aging, or anything? Bc I think you’re right about it being better
nope

That’s a fuck ton of shit tho lol. Do you think a twelve week cycle of test e 300mg/week for 12 weeks would be similar. Bc I just turned 17 a few weeks ago. I might do that plus dht gel

Im 18 and took mesterelone at 12,5 mg dosage 1 hour ago. Will experiment it for 40 days. Using it for Androgenization. Im already decently androgenic for my age with wid eshoulders , high fighting succes face, thick upper back with deep voice. Gonna find out what happens
Results?

That’s a fuck ton of shit tho lol. Do you think a twelve week cycle of test e 300mg/week for 12 weeks would be similar. Bc I just turned 17 a few weeks ago. I might do that plus dht gel
would be okay but make sure to make a pct

norwooding at 14 !!!!!! HOORAY.... over kms soon