Pubery difference is insane

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
If you think that your ugly and are 15 or younger, dont worry about your looks because pubery will ascend you. Be sure to gymmax tho boyos.

Snapchat 848416260

Snapchat 447823670

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, piec, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
okay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Kaz, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
Norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and boss8055
how ur eye area changed?? can u explain im kinda slow

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
my face looked way better at 21 then when i was 18

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Deleted member 41050
does your chin get a bit wider (1cm ish ) after 15? i need a tiny bit more mass on my zygos too but i think its ovah

how did you get more outward gonions/wider jaw

• +1
Reactions: silencio
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, fuse, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
what is the chewing routine
Everyday 2 gums for at least 3 hours. Insane results, go to the gym 5 times a week to I did that since I was 13

does your chin get a bit wider (1cm ish ) after 15? i need a tiny bit more mass on my zygos too but i think its ovah
Probably a little bit wider because of the test I got in puberty, you can see the difference.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz, fuse, Deleted member 41050 and 2 others
Pure suifuel I'm 17 and look like first pic, and at 14 I mog my current self So fucking over
Lol some people I know had a glowdown too

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
You need tret bhai

• +1
Pure suifuel I'm 17 and look like first pic, and at 14 I mog my current self So fucking over
Roidmaxx bro are your growth plates closed i forgot

Some people grow until they are 20. In my genetics some people on my mums side grew until 25 and they were 6'3💀

Yeah they are, I'm going to work at the local supermarket and wageslave then I will buy roids and other shits to looksmax

• +1
Yeah they are, I'm going to work at the local supermarket and wageslave then I will buy roids and other shits to looksmax
Just like my twin does lol

• +1
frame muscle and face can offset height

• +1
I hope, I can atleast be htn with alright frame, it would let me have a gf maybe
People say Im mtn but I still have a girlfriend. How tall are you?

yea u ascended craniofacially but ur hair descended jfl

how tho if u hop on fin it’s gonna fuck u up
Gonna try dermarolling, minoxidil, healthier hairproducts, supplements. Im gonna search up a doctor too for medications. My hair is almost non existent om the sides of my hair, I dont mean the peaks where norwood starts scalping, Im really confused about what and why that is

Gonna try dermarolling, minoxidil, healthier hairproducts, supplements. Im gonna search up a doctor too for medications. My hair is almost non existent om the sides of my hair, I dont mean the peaks where norwood starts scalping, Im really confused about what and why that is
idk much abt that tho I just use natural products and I’m fine

I have naturally pretty thick hair that grows at a decently fast pace so I’m kinda in the opposite of ur position

People say Im mtn but I still have a girlfriend. How tall are you?
5'4 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, not even HTN will save me, and I don't have the potential for ChadLite so it's over:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
idk much abt that tho I just use natural products and I’m fine

I have naturally pretty thick hair that grows at a decently fast pace so I’m kinda in the opposite of ur position
Mine has always grown really slow, my mum have always had it like that too