Ramieri seems to be the actual goat for bimax

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
He is not conceited like Raffaini, doesn't promise you the world like Safi, has no known botches like Pagnoni, isn't outrageously priced like Gunson, and doesn't over advance like Alfaro.

We have a happy patient who did a full documentary with Ramieri.

I honestly think Ramieri should be the one that should be endorsed as the go to bimax surgeon (excluding local surgeons in your area who maybe as skilled but doesn't market themselves) instead of Raffaini/Pagnoni.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Aero and RaidenJTR
Too bluepilled, but yeah he might be the GOAT if you just want to fix some health stuff or look a little better without getting a lot of implants I think. What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and normie_joe
Too bluepilled, but yeah he might be the GOAT if you just want to fix some health stuff or look a little better without getting a lot of implants I think. What do you think?

"Too bluepilled"

Is a blackpilled surgeon one who does movements like this for 2x the price?

Botched by jonathas claus in b1

A user said Ramieri doesn't do saddled infras because of a risk of it affecting your vision. Pagnoni either is more skilled with implants or simply doesn't care about risks. Ultimately, it's the patient's call.

Me, I'm conservative with stuff esp. cosmetic surgery. Why the fuck would I risk my vision for pure cosmetics?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, opeggard, k99 and 3 others
"Too bluepilled"

View attachment 2917405

A user said Ramieri doesn't do saddled infras because of a risk of it affecting your vision. Pagnoni either is more skilled with implants or simply doesn't care about risks. Ultimately, it's the patient's call.

Me, I'm conservative with stuff esp. cosmetic surgery. Why the fuck would I risk my vision for pure cosmetics?
no, a blackpilled surgeon is one like pagnoni (WHO IS VERY CAREFUL TO NOT OVERADVANCE), the only thing is that often times many patients will require implants after, but this is because their midfaces have hypoplasia (DEFORMITY) which needs correcting (more advancement from an implant).

if you don't wanna have to get implants though then ramieri might be ideal yeah, he is a good conservative surgeon, i respect him

"Too bluepilled"

View attachment 2917405

jfl he got fucked with that wtf is that lmaoooo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, caiolindo and normie_joe
no, a blackpilled surgeon is one like pagnoni (WHO IS VERY CAREFUL TO NOT OVERADVANCE), the only thing is that often times many patients will require implants after, but this is because their midfaces have hypoplasia (DEFORMITY) which needs correcting (more advancement from an implant).

I'm confused. You are saying Pagnoni is blackpilled because he doesn't overadvance.

Neither does Ramieri?

Pagnoni has a known botch, as in he left a woman functionally impaired after a bimax.

if you don't wanna have to get implants though then ramieri might be ideal yeah, he is a good conservative surgeon, i respect him

Ramieri does implants; he avoids ones where be deems might be too risky and cause problems.

• +1
Reactions: opeggard
I'm confused. You are saying Pagnoni is blackpilled because he doesn't overadvance.

Neither does Ramieri?

Pagnoni has a known botch, as in he left a woman functionally impaired after a bimax.

Ramieri does implants; he avoids ones where be deems might be too risky and cause problems.
pagnoni is blackpilled because he advances a great amount, way more than ramieri, it's just not TOO much.
send me the source for the botch, want to read more about it. i never said ramieri didn't do implants btw.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
pagnoni is blackpilled because he advances a great amount, way more than ramieri, it's just not TOO much.
send me the source for the botch, want to read more about it. i never said ramieri didn't do implants btw.

I genuinely can't find it now, but I saw it on here or reddit.

What do you think about Raffaini

What do you think about Raffaini
raffaini is overrated. he edited some pics on insta, is rude to patients, and has a bunch of bad reviews if you check google

hes super overhyped on here because of the "results" that are on his insta

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
raffaini is overrated. he edited some pics on insta, is rude to patients, and has a bunch of bad reviews if you check google

I will consult him in late July

• +1
"Too bluepilled"

View attachment 2917405

Absolutely terrified of getting results like this

• +1
Reactions: opeggard and normie_joe
Ramieri is case dependent. He has advanced several users past the Barcelona line.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump

Which insta pics did he edit

I’ll either go with Ramieri or Pagnoni, planning on Pagnoni right now but a year and a half of ortho is a lot of time for things to change.

• +1
Raffaini is unmoggable this result alone mogs every result i have ever seen in my life

Untitledss

• +1
Reactions: Eren
"Too bluepilled"

View attachment 2917405

terrible
can you link the post about saddled infras affecting vision

• +1
Raffaini is unmoggable this result alone mogs every result i have ever seen in my life

View attachment 2924417
Some birdcels have excellent mandible width, its just hidden due to retrognathia. They leap up multiple psl points from this single surgery.

I even read a jaw surgeon say this is the only surgery that has ever turned a truly ugly person good looking

View attachment 2924417
its more that the cases are unique than the surgeons performng miracles

he needed mandible advancement, most surgeons would offer the same result

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Some birdcels have excellent mandible width, its just hidden due to retrognathia. They leap up multiple psl points from this single surgery.

I even read a jaw surgeon say this is the only surgery that has ever turned a truly ugly person good looking
yes this is why i dont want to do bimax i dont think its worth it too much money and pain
if i knew i would end up ascending like this guy i would do it no questions asked but as some guy said its a russian roulette and i dont think i have a good jaw width like him

• +1
its more that the cases are unique than the surgeons performng miracles
true true but Raffaini is the only one that does fat repositioning and is good with soft tissue if i am not mistaken he is also against dogmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
yes this is why i dont want to do bimax i dont think its worth it too much money and pain
if i knew i would end up ascending like this guy i would do it no questions asked but as some guy said its a russian roulette and i dont think i have a good jaw width like him
just take pics of you jutting your jaw forward. You will look slightly better than that from a proper bimax.

• +1
true true but Raffaini is the only one that does fat repositioning and is good with soft tissue if i am not mistaken he is also against dogmaxxing
what do you mean by fat repositioning, as in injections?

just take pics of you jutting your jaw forward. You will look slightly better than that from a proper bimax.
i do that every day i mean i look better just not that much better for me to be worth it but i guess u cant really replicate it since u cant jut maxila and u ur skin get tighten after bimax which is a huge looksmax

what do you mean by fat repositioning, as in injections?
yes he also removes fat but i think Ramieri does it, honestly they are both good one guy here posted his results not so long ago it was really good

• +1
i do that every day i mean i look better just not that much better for me to be worth it but i guess u cant really replicate it since u cant jut maxila and u ur skin get tighten after bimax which is a huge looksmax
are your jaws actually recessed? if not there's no point.
the ascensions only happen with recessed patients

are your jaws actually recessed? if not there's no point.
the ascensions only happen with recessed patients
i am not sure if they are recessed cant tell even on xray but i have little teeth show, short face syndrome, short middle third decent lower third height most of bimax is carried by fixing chin, so with bimax i would solve my smile(which is subhuman tbh and will get somewhat bigger chin) not sure if its worth it still researching and asking people if i need it

terrible
can you link the post about saddled infras affecting vision

It was a user who consulted him that said it