Reactions: rand anon, maxxmclooks, ElTruecel and 4 others
good taste bhai
what would you rate her? for me she is a 10/10

lacks medial canthus but i have a good one so we would make mogger children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, coisbhai and 5'7 zoomer
would be htb without makeup

this is the asian ltn that is railing her i am so done with this looks meme @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi, rand anon, lilith and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: irkedphaggot
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, rand anon and philosopher
What’s her @

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, greycel, philosopher and 1 other person
Why do you care so much about getting girls? I require looks for a higher pursuit.
thats a cope you are telling yourself there is no higher pursuit that a good pussy

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: philosopher
Hedonist with no philosophical inquiry.
cope, you and everyone else have fun reaching towards that ever evading utopia while the only thing i wanted to do was to SLAY

i will lose my virginity when i travel to the uk this year with the help of my wingman @WishIwasChico

• Hmm...
stacy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and philosopher
cope, you and everyone else have fun reaching towards that ever evading utopia while the only thing i wanted to do was to SLAY

i will lose my virginity when i travel to the uk this year with the help of my wingman @WishIwasChico
All everyone wants to do is slay. I'm the minority.

• +1
yes you are bhai. you are special tbh, cant imagine be as good looking and want to still get surgery
It's not about looks, it's about establishing a legacy no one else can. Irreplaceability is the most valuable status one could attain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and philosopher
Fakeup Madison beer pheno. HTB

What's her @??

• JFL
It's not about looks, it's about establishing a legacy no one else can. Irreplaceability is the most valuable status one could attain.
yeah but does it really matter in the grand scheme of thing? i don’t think it does broder, tf would you want to be remembered after you die

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Fakeup Madison beer pheno. HTB

What's her @??
prisca_lucia on tiktok

to my surprise she is italian mixed with filipino and lives in the philipines, she has gigastacy smv there

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
yeah but does it really matter in the grand scheme of thing? i don’t think it does broder, tf would you want to be remembered after you die
Because it's the only thing worth doing, and don't skew it to my rememberence but rather my legacy living despite me perishing.
500 years in a different part of the world speaking a different language in a swedish outskirt village bookstore a young man purchases Machiavellis The Prince and is in awe, that is power money can't buy, his thoughts are immortal.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and philosopher
stacy

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
stacy because i have dick, objectively psl autism wise its probably lower.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and 1 other person
prisca_lucia on tiktok

to my surprise she is italian mixed with filipino and lives in the philipines, she has gigastacy smv there
Oh she's half SEA gook. No wonder she's dating a tall Korean dude. Apparently they have huge halo there

• +1
Because it's the only thing worth doing, and don't skew it to my rememberence but rather my legacy living despite me perishing.
500 years in a different part of the world speaking a different language in a swedish outskirt village bookstore a young man purchases Machiavellis The Prince and is in awe, that is power money can't buy, his thoughts are immortal.
you changed my stance on this with your charming example you used my broder:ogre:

• +1
you changed my stance on this with your charming example you used my broder:ogre:
Immortal thoughts penetrating into the future beyond what people can see is worth more than anything.

• Love it
Nt pilled again
she is italian mixed with filipino tho and lives in the philipines, unfortunately she has to date a gook

she has gigastacy smv there

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Immortal thoughts penetrating into the future beyond what people can see is worth more than anything.
i want to make contribution to science tbh, thats the way i want to engrave my legacy in this world

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and greycel
like htb, depends on height

Genuine 3/10
She has a Ratatouille type face

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@?

• +1