115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and jisko32
U got the same autistic yet cute smile as @the BULL

U got the same autistic yet cute smile as @the BULL
ahaaha. yeah i get that. i still gotta get my teeth straight so i get called cute a lot, but can make it hard for the sex appeal sometimes

ahaaha. yeah i get that. i still gotta get my teeth straight so i get called cute a lot, but can make it hard for the sex appeal sometimes
Don't worry the Italian bull is still a virgin t 28

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Capped at MTN due to bad fat distribution.

Your eye area fat already fell into your midface [at age 22!, brootal!] giving you a tear trough and fatty nasolabials.
you have a good sheath of fat around your mentolabials and lower third, but its too thick, preventing you from having a sharp and angular jaw. The rest of your facial ratios are unremarkable, except your eyes which are good minus the troughs, and your hair looks bad. Are you norwooding?

Based on the shape of your nasolabial lines, it seems your skull has deep fossa though I can't be sure without further info.
These are depression in the skull, right at the origin of your nasolabials next to your nose. Push down on the skin covering your canine tooth, massage upwards to check if there is a lot of depth. if yes, then you have deep fossa.

If you did anything to "lift" the fat back up to your eye area and malar pads,
you have the potential to have mogger hollow cheeks like the guy on the right here. But you lack his zygos so it wouldn't look as great on u. And comprehensive fat redistribution costs a kidney, usually gets botched, and if it succeeds, results disappear too fast.
DEEPFOSSA

Biggest failos list:
(1) too much facial fat in the midface, lowerthird, not enough facial fat around the eyes and possibly temples.
(2) the ultimate gatekeeper of HTN is the Mandible. yours looks too average to break through.

as things stand, overall I rate Low MTN with no chance of ascension

This doesn't mean you're ugly. Just normie level, with normie SMV. You can probably betabux a few girls while they're giving their hips a rest from the club JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Low T trait to be happy about being called cute.
i honestly think loads of foids say that as an emasculation attempt.

Your development is okay but your soft features are extremely lacking. You look decent from the side but from the front you like a 30 year old who does skincare. The only picture where you actually looked your age was this one.

Cons:
Hooked nose
Downturned nasal tip
Very thin lips
Prominent nasobial folds
Thin hairline
Long mid face

I'd rate you like slightly below average. You look lean and have nice eyebrows tho, and like I said before pretty good jaw development. I think you have very little potential for looksmaxxing in all honesty.

mtn

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt and Miant Gimplants
Capped at MTN due to bad fat distribution.

Your eye area fat already fell into your midface [at age 22!, brootal!] giving you a tear trough and fatty nasolabials.
you have a good sheath of fat around your mentolabials and lower third, but its too thick, preventing you from having a sharp and angular jaw. The rest of your facial ratios are unremarkable, except your eyes which are good minus the troughs, and your hair looks bad. Are you norwooding?

Based on the shape of your nasolabial lines, it seems your skull has deep fossa though I can't be sure without further info.
These are depression in the skull, right at the origin of your nasolabials next to your nose. Push down on the skin covering your canine tooth, massage upwards to check if there is a lot of depth. if yes, then you have deep fossa.

If you did anything to "lift" the fat back up to your eye area and malar pads,
you have the potential to have mogger hollow cheeks like the guy on the right here. But you lack his zygos so it wouldn't look as great on u. And comprehensive fat redistribution costs a kidney, usually gets botched, and if it succeeds, results disappear too fast.
View attachment 2922387

Biggest failos list:
(1) too much facial fat in the midface, lowerthird, not enough facial fat around the eyes and possibly temples.
(2) the ultimate gatekeeper of HTN is the Mandible. yours looks too average to break through.

as things stand, overall I rate Low MTN with no chance of ascension

This doesn't mean you're ugly. Just normie level, with normie SMV. You can probably betabux a few girls while they're giving their hips a rest from the club JFL.
thanks for the reply!
Yeah I naturally accumulate a ton of bloat and fat around my face which is pretty frustrating.
Ideally I'd like to be a bit more lean because like you said my fat distribution is pretty ass.

Also, if you were me, what would you do to try and fix some of these issues?

And yeah, I'm starting to norwood a little bit. On minox atm, but hoping to get onto finastride soon as well

thanks for the reply!
Yeah I naturally accumulate a ton of bloat and fat around my face which is pretty frustrating.
Ideally I'd like to be a bit more lean because like you said my fat distribution is pretty ass.

Also, if you were me, what would you do to try and fix some of these issues?

And yeah, I'm starting to norwood a little bit. On minox atm, but hoping to get onto finastride soon as well
Also here is a video for my bone structure.

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
You have aged terribly

Mtn, get rid of that fat and bloat in your face and hop on fin and minoxidil, your balding brother
thanks man, my next steps are exactly that!

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
You have aged terribly
I think I have been fairly stressed and tired recently which reflects badly in these photos.
This vid was from a couple weeks ago which I think I look a bit better.

Mirin welcoming this graycel to the forum :lul:

where do i lie?
Stop minoxidil and hop on finasteride
Ur not realizing your collagen is fucking ass and minoxidil is raping it

Stop minoxidil and hop on finasteride
Ur not realizing your collagen is fucking ass and minoxidil is raping it
Isn't it a thing that hairs become minoxidil-dependent? I'm scared that if I stopped my hairline would just fall apart rapidly

you look like a guy that would be named Josh
not that bad but still cuck territory
id expect u to find a gf through uni

Isn't it a thing that hairs become minoxidil-dependent? I'm scared that if I stopped my hairline would just fall apart rapidly
its exactly what’s going to happen if u stop it. Now u have to do it for life

another one with the descended fat pad failo