Rate Me + Advice

Sepahsouvi

Sepahsouvi

Iron
IMG 20240412 051058  01
IMG 20240511 145119
IMG 20240412 051015  01
Screenshot 20240331 014511

I'm 5'8, 16yrs old, and around 140lb. I'm middle eastern. I got issues with eye asymmetry and a big nose but is there anything else I could work on? This is basically a repost of something I did like three months ago. These photos are with decent lighting and angles where I put in some effort but nothing over the top while my older photos were super mixed on purpose. I made some small progress and just wanna know my rating.

Attachments

• IMG_20240415_090052.jpg
    IMG_20240415_090052.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
The attachment is the complete opposite where I was at school which has some pretty harsh lighting and when just woke up like 30 mins before talking the photo so its there for some contrast

You mog prime gandy.

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and russiancelreturns
LTN narrow jaw, bad gonial angle, big nose and chin seems to be recessed

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
chin isn't recessed its just the lighting and angle of the first pic, but yeah the other things are true ig. could you elaborate on the bad gonial angle?
LTN narrow jaw, bad gonial angle, big nose and chin seems to be recessed

your gonial angle seems to be too high wich makes it hard to seperate ur ramus and corpus

stop making your lips like that

View attachment 2911685View attachment 2911687View attachment 2911691View attachment 2911697
I'm 5'8, 16yrs old, and around 140lb. I'm middle eastern. I got issues with eye asymmetry and a big nose but is there anything else I could work on? This is basically a repost of something I did like three months ago. These photos are with decent lighting and angles where I put in some effort but nothing over the top while my older photos were super mixed on purpose. I made some small progress and just wanna know my rating.

View attachment 2911685View attachment 2911687View attachment 2911691View attachment 2911697
Ltn, you look dangerous

Mtn, low-trust looking
Your nose is your largest failo, followed by jaw and race (depending on country, in western europe your race is a failo)
Good eyebrows and good forehead/brow ridge.
It's not over for you but you need to ascend in other ways if you're not tall. Moneymaxx, NTmaxx, statusmaxx, gymmaxx if you want MTB/HTB LTR.
Also are you on the toilet shitting in your last attachment jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gonions and noodlelover
I have a friend who looks very similar to you and is 5'6'' but IQmaxxed, NTmaxxed, moneymaxxed (not gymmaxxed tho), comes from a good family and he's LTRing an HTB

• +1
Reactions: gonions
ltn facially trucel appeal bc ethnic and 5’8

Mtn, low-trust looking
Your nose is your largest failo, followed by jaw and race (depending on country, in western europe your race is a failo)
Good eyebrows and good forehead/brow ridge.
It's not over for you but you need to ascend in other ways if you're not tall. Moneymaxx, NTmaxx, statusmaxx, gymmaxx if you want MTB/HTB LTR.
Also are you on the toilet shitting in your last attachment jfl :lul:
Yeah thanks man, but I took this picture after I took a piss not on the toilet 😭

you look like my friends autistic step brother, just a bit more creepy

you look like @SyrianPsycho's brother