rate me in fraudulent lighting

i blame genetics since both of my parents are fat lards
Nah nigga

You're the fat ass

You literally have a unique eye color + a lightskin. I could tell you're probably the type of mf to have an insane ascension after leaning down.

Stop munching on big macs

PLEASE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and nword49
Nah nigga

You're the fat ass

You literally have a unique eye color + a lightskin. I could tell you're probably the type of mf to have an insane ascension after leaning down.

Stop munching on big macs

PLEASE
for my pheno it’s not that unique

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
jfl at that the only striking/good feature about my face are my eyes and literally nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Also for potential it doesn't look good rn
Your face looks comically short and your midface ratio looks overly compact
I can't judge entirely cuz fat but u have a few major glaring flaws from this pic

Also for potential it doesn't look good rn
Your face looks comically short and your midface ratio looks overly compact
I can't judge entirely cuz fat but u have a few major glaring flaws from this pic
Understood

compact midface will never be failo tho jfl you’re retarded

@Accelerator @manletmogger @Bzz @maxxmclooks @moggathon @Pollorex @negativetiltedheart am i MTN in this pic or still subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger
@Accelerator @manletmogger @Bzz @maxxmclooks @moggathon @Pollorex @negativetiltedheart am i MTN in this pic or still subhuman
don't expect to get rated MTN when you're over 20 percent body fat :lul:

• +1
Reactions: nword49
don't expect to get rated MTN when you're over 20 percent body fat :lul:
i mean a few people have said MTN but they probably just rated off of my face alone or were just being nice

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger
My feelings were hurt and now i am going to go comfort eat my feelings away. Look at what you have done.
You are fat and bloated.. don’t ask for a rating till sub15% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and manletmogger
i mean a few people have said MTN but they probably just rated off of my face alone or were just being nice
I'm sorry to say, but anyone who is fat obviously gets treated subhuman no matter how good their potential is, however atleast you know you can easily be MTN or higher it just all depends on what's underneath that heap of gloop

• +1
Ur not bad looking good potential but stop asking for ratings before u debloat retard

• +1
Ur not bad looking good potential but stop asking for ratings before u debloat retard
yeah this is the last post i’ll make i just wanted to bump i’ll give it like 8-12 months before i make another r8 me thread

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
still LTN so doesn’t matter
Also didn’t know you were black
I give you Aryan card once I establish the superstate tho along with @murdah

• Love it
Reactions: murdah and nword49
Good eye area, can use some softmaxxing. Good potential overall tbh

Good eye area, can use some softmaxxing. Good potential overall tbh
most responses/advice are jst telling me to lean down and minox eyebrows and i’ll be chadlite magically

• +1
Reactions: murdah
most responses/advice are jst telling me to lean down and minox eyebrows and i’ll be chadlite magically
Rhino would help a lot also, what color are your eyes?

Rhino would help a lot also, what color are your eyes?
IMG 1052

I doubt I need rhinoplasty

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
You have very sparse eyebrows, you would have a 9/10 eye area after softmaxxing
assuming a 10/10 eye area is nonexistant/impossible to achieve?

@Axii any input

get lean, fix that gross ass hair nigga, slim your nose, htn

• +1
Great eye area. Maxilla may be a little recessed. Lose BF

• +1
View attachment 2927399
also have been water fasting for 3-4 days
This is the best advice u will get

Cut down to 15% or 11-15%, focus on 15% or even more setting short term goals until ur in the ideal range i mentioned. Build muscle mass too

Put leave in conditioner in ur hair to define ur curls more and choose a nice curly hairstyle

And dripmaxx

• +1
lean + rhino + dreads and you would slay

• +1
htn potential

• +1
View attachment 2946909 chadrone tier eye area, dont know if its gonna disappear after debloat
i have some decent hooding probably because i’m so chunky monkey but i’ve seen pics of me before when i was lean as a child and it looks like i have hooding so i am hopeful ^^

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
no one can rate me accurately and the amount of ratings that i get that are completely contradictory are too many to count so i'll take this as a sign that i am just too fat at the moment and stop asking for ratings until i lean down
Yh you're too bloated and fat rn for ppl to rate you fairly

• +1