Rate my best angle

A

AstroSky

Banned

I always look best from this angle
Not sure why. Shows off my cheeks the best.

Anyone else have a similar bias?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
That’s the 3/4 view it’s super important in person as well, you look great

You dress like an autist subhuman who'se mother buys his clothes

Yes it’s very important in person

Ahh i see. Iv always been told by women i look much better in person and real life and figured its just due to lens disortion and maybe even the dynamic range of our eyes being able to make flaws like skin issues less dramatic. But im not sure if thats just my cope or normal.

I look best from 3/4 angle as well. I think we both have high, wide cheekbones. Your eye area, lips and nose mog mine though.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Ahh i see. Iv always been told by women i look much better in person and real life and figured its just due to lens disortion and maybe even the dynamic range of our eyes being able to make flaws like skin issues less dramatic. But im not sure if thats just my cope or normal.
Most people will look better in person tbh if you don’t fraud your pics, your flaws become less noticeable in motion such as asymmetries and also the issue of lens distortion making the face longer and messing up the proportions

I dont have super forward grown cheeks though. Mine project from the sides pretty alright. But not frontal.
I dont have super forward grown cheeks though. Mine project from the sides pretty alright. But not frontal.

Also if it helps anyone i didnt have a curve like that before my mewing journey. I legit think mewimg gave me better cheekbones. They call it a ogre curve right?

why were you banned?

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Coping and AstroSky
love ur videos bro. watching them all the Time.

greets from germany