Rate my potential after I do the following looksmax

G

Gigasubhuman

Iron
I am 20M, 5'10, if you think some of these are unnecessary or you would like to suggest more let me know.

Looksmax I will be doing:

Gymmaxx to improve feminine neck and frame
Dermal chin filler for lower third
Chewing mastic gum for lower third (not sure the validity of this method)

That's basically all for now except I will be implementing a skin care routine as well and probably getting my eyebrows done and a couple other softmaxx but that's basically all.

Attachments

• IMG_0574 2.JPG
    IMG_0574 2.JPG
    437.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    492.4 KB · Views: 0
  • u86lnKG - Imgur.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and chadintraining
You look good, your only problem is ur height

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Gigasubhuman
You look good, your only problem is ur height
5'10 is slightly above average in my country average is 5'9.5 for 20 year olds. I'd say my skinny frame is more of a flaw.

5'10 is slightly above average in my country average is 5'9.5 for 20 year olds. I'd say my skinny frame is more of a flaw.
Yes the statistic says that, but no woman will like a 5,10 - 6ft tall men

• JFL
Reactions: traeyoung
Yes the statistic says that, but no woman will like a 5,10 - 6ft tall men
Heightpill is not this brutal even online. But I don't fw online dating so irl it doesn't have much of an effect especially with height increasing shoes. But I do agree if I was 6'2 I would probably have girls approaching me constantly. If only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and chadintraining
I am 20M, 5'10, if you think some of these are unnecessary or you would like to suggest more let me know.

Looksmax I will be doing:

Gymmaxx to improve feminine neck and frame
Dermal chin filler for lower third
Chewing mastic gum for lower third (not sure the validity of this method)

That's basically all for now except I will be implementing a skin care routine as well and probably getting my eyebrows done and a couple other softmaxx but that's basically all.
Ur plan sounds good, but I think a sliding genio would be better for chin height, and instead use fillers or implants on the gonions for a wider jaw

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
iam 6ft and 5/10 cutecel face
If ur 6’0 and 5/10 you should do fine, but if you are overly feminine looking that may be an issue, but younger women may still find you attractive

If you are getting no attention, you are just sub5 facially

If you are getting no attention, you are just sub5 facially
I dont really talk with woman, i never go out. Iam definitely not sub5. I have a 5/10 face, people rated me 5/10 too. Foids only told me that iam cute, but it was never enough for a relationship. I will do anything to ascend. I hope that better days will come.

I dont really talk with woman, i never go out. Iam definitely not sub5. I have a 5/10 face, people rated me 5/10 too. Foids only told me that iam cute, but it was never enough for a relationship. I will do anything to ascend. I hope that better days will come.
Pm a pic of ur face

Ur plan sounds good, but I think a sliding genio would be better for chin height, and instead use fillers or implants on the gonions for a wider jaw
Thanks for the advice that would be a much better approach i'm just hesitant to jump straight into surgery which is why chin filler was my first thought. Looking into it what you just suggested is what I actually need tho. I'll keep this in mind for the future.

Relate to you bro I get attention online but I also never really go out much especially not to places such as clubs where I ever meet women. My 6'1 friend has girls approaching him all the time in public. I want to ascend to that level my height is a flaw tho but I believe with shoes that add 2 inches I should get that attention in public realistically if I actually ascended to high htn+

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Relate to you bro I get attention online but I also never really go out much especially not to places such as clubs where I ever meet women. My 6'1 friend has girls approaching him all the time in public. I want to ascend to that level my height is a flaw tho but I believe with shoes that add 2 inches I should get that attention in public realistically if I actually ascended to high htn+
Wish you the best homie, praying for ur ascension

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman