Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Ltn? @Allornothing

Attachments

• IMG_20240504_211023.jpg
    IMG_20240504_211023.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Blackgymmax
Why do you keep tagging him under every post of you? Like what’s the point? If he says that you’re a HTN do you think girls are magically going to approach you?

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc, ggg.tv🤫, Deprived and 4 others
Why do you keep tagging him under every post of you? Like what’s the point? If he says that you’re a HTN do you think girls are magically going to approach you?
Yes

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc, Deprived and Acridax
Leanmaxxing might make him entry htn ngl

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Allornothing and nathan
ur nose looks good here

ur nose looks good here
Yeah better than when I just wake up. It's always like that. If I don't eat excessive sodium during the night my nose debloats

His side harmony isnt bad either
He's not even recessed too lmao.
He literally took my most bloated side profile pic and called it a day jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Blackgymmax
He literally took my most bloated side profile pic and called it a day jfl
Ur side is pretty boneless and ud get deducted for some pts but the harmony isn't that bad
You have pretty good lip assessments nose projection and a good ramus angle
It's probably just an mtn side

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Ltn? @Allornothing
every pic u post is literally the same.
at this point if you want drastic changes softmaxxing won’t help

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Ur side is pretty boneless and ud get deducted for some pts but the harmony isn't that bad
You have pretty good lip assessments nose projection and a good ramus angle
It's probably just an mtn side
Side is cope unless if you were severely recessed lets be real

Side is cope unless if you were severely recessed lets be real
Kinda yeh
But you don't need as good of a side as u think
It just needs to be harmonious having a robust mogger side is more of a chadlite+ trait

• +1
i hate you shut the fuck up

Kinda yeh
But you don't need as good of a side as u think
It just needs to be harmonious having a robust mogger side is more of a chadlite+ trait
I'm not that boneless. These angles u can see a slight ogee curve even when heavily bloated.

Attachments

• IMG_20240504_213659.jpg
    IMG_20240504_213659.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240504_213734.jpg
    IMG_20240504_213734.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
If it amped his facial leanness yeh
Op is teetering entry htn and that's w decent facial leanness
He needs an entire jaw to hit lite
I have sfs facial leanness comes at 10bf or below.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'm not that boneless. These angles u can see a slight ogee curve even when heavily bloated.
Boneless for lite and higher htns

U are trying to do every thrick to make urself look lean.. Why u cannot accept that your jaw is just limited? You have six pack that indicates that you are very low bodyfat. Sorry dude but u cannot get more leaner without fucking ur own health. Reason why u are obsessed with looksmax users opinion is because u dont get any attention Irl. That is only logical explanation because If got a lot of attention just from looks irl.. I would not care less what peoples say about my face in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and moreroidsmoredates
In candids ur jaw is super rounded.

You have rounded faceshape. You should already have hollow cheek with your bodyfat level but u dont have. Now u are trying to cope with different camera angles and mouth frauds... honestly bro just accept it.

• +1
I have sfs facial leanness comes at 10bf or below.
This dude have 10bf and HE STIll dont have lean face.. Its just genes dude. If u dont have hollow cheek at 13-14BF u will not get any better at 10.

This dude have 10bf and HE STIll dont have lean face.. Its just genes dude. If u dont have hollow cheek at 13-14BF u will not get any better at 10.

Not everyone is the same. It’s likely though. But he should try it first before making a final decision.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Bzz

That nigga has celiac disease and is a diabetic bad example

• +1
That nigga has celiac disease and is a diabetic bad example
It does not matter. There is people that store fat in face.

It does not matter. There is people that store fat in face.
Nah. Only roided people have fat face and shredded physique. Most people are just not lean enough. If u see abs veins and u don't roid. U should be lean af in the face when u debloat. Genes are cope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
I meant who told him that facial leanness comes through at 10% bf for people with sfs.
I've seen people with big bellies. They looked pretty lean in midface and u could see some zygos. All of them had horse faces.

Nah. Only roided people have fat face and shredded physique. Most people are just not lean enough. If u see abs veins and u don't roid. U should be lean af in the face when u debloat. Genes are cope
Nope. Its genetics dude.

This dude got buccal fat removal.

• Woah
Reactions: rulothecab
I meant who told him that facial leanness comes through at 10% bf for people with sfs.
oh yeah haven't heard of that. I do think that people with a smaller skull are more prone to facial bloat though, atleast that's how it is for me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz
U are trying to do every thrick to make urself look lean.. Why u cannot accept that your jaw is just limited? You have six pack that indicates that you are very low bodyfat. Sorry dude but u cannot get more leaner without fucking ur own health. Reason why u are obsessed with looksmax users opinion is because u dont get any attention Irl. That is only logical explanation because If got a lot of attention just from looks irl.. I would not care less what peoples say about my face in this forum.
Meh that's what he wants to do ig

you are actually looking better I can see the debloating, KEEP IT UP BZZ
Yeh but if he had a regular htn jaw he would probably be a lite atm