Redpill rage destroy my mindset

tyler_durden

tyler_durden

In Tyler we Trust
Hey brothers

Short about me. Eastern Europe guy, work as a model, influencer, great body, 180 cm height. I can work from any place in the world. I have really good results with girls without effort from my side. In last few months girls approached me in the mall, KFC or on swimming pool. Many times They want my instagram, they just want me. They just can be same simp as guys. Sounds like a dream life?

Not really. I have huge problem with mindset from like year or two. I have very big redpill rage or I don’t now how to name it. I just hate how world Works. I want to meet with girls and have sex with them but on the other hand I feel like women are not worth it. You know even as a hot guy in 90% situations u need to approach, talk, take instagram, then go on date, then maybe on second date and maybe u will have sex or maybe not because whatever. Also I hate women cult everywhere. On University, on TV - in my country women want equality but only there where this is profitable for them. equal retirement age? equal retirement age? No no no, even the minister of equality says that this age must be unequal. You know what I mean guys? Its just kills me.

BUT. I really don’t want to waste my prime. Im 28 now, this is now or never. If I want to party, meet girls, have fun, live hook up lifestyle aroubd the world - its not going to be better time. But my mindset is the biggest problem here. I just cant deal with it. I just wasting my attractivness. Many men would like to be in my shoes. If only I m going out frequently on daygame, I would live with women in abundance like a rockstar

I also know that I only want a fwb. I don't want a LTR because I've seen too much and have too bad an opinion of women. Women have cheated on their partners with me many times and still hid it. Record was two years of fwb when she had a bf all this time! Its just crazy.

They give me Phone numbers in the club and they have boyfriends, but they sence a better man.

So, any ideas how to deal with it. How accept this? Just let go and don’t care, just fuck these girls and stop overthink.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I dont wanna help you

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Gaygymmaxx
least believable larp on this site

• JFL
I saw a very similar story post like this from some Muslim guy saying the same shit but instead of motivation he was rejecting all the girls to stay pure :feelskek:

Motivation and happiness is in the mind tho if u have a fucked up mind no amount of external factors will make u happy

there’s no cure for it as far as Ik it’s genetics

• JFL