removing back acne?

M

MA_ascender

Zephir
ive recently started getting a ton of back acne and its getting bad. im afraid it will scar up and stay permanent. how do i get rid of this without accutane?

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and RaidenJTR
ive recently started getting a ton of back acne and its getting bad. im afraid it will scar up and stay permanent. how do i get rid of this without accutane?
hmm i just scratch it off tbh but u can use cream (duh) with tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
just deal with it idk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dnrwarrior11, MA_ascender and RaidenJTR
No one gives a shit about your back acne tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer, MA_ascender and RaidenJTR
get off the proviron or use tret or accutane

• +1
tbh get a back scrubber and put like cleanser or smth on it if u really want to get rid of it jfl

also ik ur not gonna like it but ur gonna have to hop on accutane

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
tbh get a back scrubber and put like cleanser or smth on it if u really want to get rid of it jfl

also ik ur not gonna like it but ur gonna have to hop on accutane
Im reluctant on accutane but can get tret otc would that work

Why don't you want to use accutane? Cuz ur on proviron topical aren't really gonna help because the root cause is from within. If you are really opposed to accutane you can try:

AM:
5% benzoyl peroxide / 1% clindamycin leave on treatment over the entire back (brand name: duac)
Wait 1hr then apply colloidal oatmeal cream
PM:
2% salicylic acid body wash
Eucerin 10% intensive urea lotion

Tazorotene 0.1% cream
vanicream/bioderma baume/similar mosteriuser

Above followed for 3 months, then the AM treatment is replaced with 15% azelaic acid finacea gel followed by benzoyl peroxide spot treatment.

The above routine is what I prescribe to patients with severe cystic acne who cannot take systemic treatments. It is the most aggressive topical treatment you can do.

Systemic options:
- Isotretinoin
- doxycycline for first 3 months
- prednisone normal dose starting on week 2 for 1 week followed by steroid taper.

I've given you the most aggressive options, if your back acne is less severe. You can do less.

Do not take zinc supplements or use zinc creams at the same time as using either topical or oral antibiotic.

Last edited:
  • +1