saw Elias De Poot irl

blacksheep

blacksheep

Iron
I was just waiting for my tram and Elias De Poot walked past the stop. I regret not taking a pic. He turned me gay

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard, Mewton, vampmaxxer and 8 others
@Magnum Opus

Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345
ok

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I saw some De poot lookalike when on vacation. We made eye contact.

Was he walking alone

where was this?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy
I was just waiting for my tram and Elias De Poot walked past the stop. I regret not taking a pic. He turned me gay
You shouldve went up to him and started ranting about how jobless incels on a site called looksmax.org worships him and how he is a walking proof that the blackpill is real and how looks are everything and call him a chad

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
it’s a miracle he didn’t shoot up the train station

elias de poop
nigga built like a 5yo boy
IMG 6932

You shouldve went up to him and started ranting about how jobless incels on a site called looksmax.org worships him and how he is a walking proof that the blackpill is real and how looks are everything and call him a chad
bro i was too stunned to speak

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
shouldve kidnapped him and done a head transplant

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
Damn really? No girls?
none. i did check his insta story that day and he posted something about some foids birthday so i guess he was walking back from celebrating that or something

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
none. i did check his insta story that day and he posted something about some foids birthday so i guess he was walking back from celebrating that or something
should’ve got a picture with him

should’ve got a picture with him
again, i was too stunned. this man walked so fast that he was already meters ahead of the tram stop where i was waiting until i realised it was him