Study testosterone is useless.

A

Arceus300

Banned
https://lookism.net/Thread-Lono-s-c...terone-social-rank-and-other-related-subjects

Look at this compilation of studies. Guys have to stop your broscience. Everything is genetic, your bones structure and faces features are determinated by prenatal T. Pubertal T is just for body fat, muscle, and mood and libido. Testosterone in puberty just boost your development, but what you will look like fully developped = genetic and prenatal t. I’m the living proof of that, i was sick when I was 9yo, until my 13yo i was in a hospital, chimiotherapia + anorexia+ some strong medicaments. I’m taller than everyone in my family and my bone structure is way more than the average guy. Every thing is genetic

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
https://lookism.net/Thread-Lono-s-c...terone-social-rank-and-other-related-subjects

Look at this compilation of studies. Guys have to stop your broscience. Everything is genetic, your bones structure and faces features are determinated by prenatal T. Pubertal T is just for body fat, muscle, and mood and libido. Testosterone in puberty just boost your development, but what you will look like fully developped = genetic and prenatal t. I’m the living proof of that, i was sick when I was 9yo, until my 13yo i was in a hospital, chimiotherapia + anorexia+ some strong medicaments. I’m taller than everyone in my family and my bone structure is way more than the average guy. Every thing is genetic

Brutal but high IQ

It was over for you moment you took first breath on planet earth

@VST
@future chadlite
@ZyzzReincarnate
@Nibba

No offense but can you stop spreading bro science about testosterone. Just read these studies

@VST
@future chadlite
@ZyzzReincarnate
@Nibba

No offense but can you stop spreading bro science about testosterone. Just read these studies
Why the fuck am I being mentioned?

Attachments

• B3D6CEA1-AB48-4C2A-A116-D8AC7FB0FFA0.jpeg
    B3D6CEA1-AB48-4C2A-A116-D8AC7FB0FFA0.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 59
Yea I agree all this shit about development and mewing and all that fucking bullshit is non sense, everything is literally genetics no matter what you do jfl. What are even genetics at this point tbh? What is it that’s causes you to grow properly or not

low IQ post.

yup testosterone is useless bro that study proofed it

just inject Estrogen

Over before it begun

>Makes probably one of the most controversial scientific claims of this century
>Uses a mogolian potterforum as a source written by some random incel

Seems legit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 685
I had high prenatal T. Also an unfortunate side effect of high prenatal T is catching autism. Happened to me.

Kill yourself you utter subhuman faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back