this raffaini result lives rent free in my head

K

k99

Bronze

no this isnt lifefuel since there is 99% i wouldnt ascend as this guy what is the secrete here good mandible width, Raffaini? something else, high iq mofos gtfi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: caiolindo, okwiwhd and 97baHater
View attachment 2926567
no this isnt lifefuel since there is 99% i wouldnt ascend as this guy what is the secrete here good mandible width, Raffaini? something else, high iq mofos gtfi
He was recessed resulting in short chin

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
He was recessed resulting in short chin
yes his jawline also improved so much at fucking front view when does that ever happen in bimax mogs every implant result to dust

View attachment 2926567
Holy faggot fuck, this is pure life fuel for sfscels

• +1
Reactions: zura and Monobloc
View attachment 2926567
It was a posterior downgraft. That’s the “magic” here.

How much this nigga charge anyways? like 25-35k?

this is easily achievable if u live in the west tbh over for other cucks like me
30k is yearly income for uk/eurofags, and you can't save like 90% anyways because of bills/expenses/taxes. It's over if you aren't a high income earner.

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
30k is yearly income for uk/eurofags, and you can't save like 90% anyways because of bills/expenses/taxes. It's over if you aren't a high income earner.
shit than US or death

isnt anterior downgraft used on sfs cels?
Not all sfs cases are the same. And not all solutions are the same. This is not your typical sfs case tho

Not all sfs cases are the same. And not all solutions are the same. This is not your typical sfs case tho
sorry for being annoying but what makes this case different did u see his scans or something

thanks to him now he got eye asymmetry - one being higher than the other:lul:

@HarrierDuBois tell him to not touch the maxilla

sorry for being annoying but what makes this case different did u see his scans or something
The original before and after from a surgeon shows what he did. But the way I know it’s not the typical case is bc of lip shape and chin shape (as well as area Uber the chin).

• +1
Reactions: k99
the secret is he only posts his best results over a 30 year career. it has as much or more to do with the patient's potential, what the surgeon has to work with, as it does the surgeon's skill.

look at these two starting points

of course that's going to impact the outcome